Graviteam
May 03, 2024, 12:26:42 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: A few beginner's questions  (Read 14703 times)
FlyinJ
Oberleutnant

« Reply #20 on: December 09, 2011, 11:24:14 PM »

Another question:

Do you ever have "wingmen" that are under your control? In the map screen it seems to imply that I can give orders to other tanks. I've played about 6 missions of the first shipped campaign and 3 user created campaign missions, and I don't think I've had any "wingmen". How can you tell if another tank is under your command?
Kyth
Generalfeldmarschall

« Reply #21 on: December 09, 2011, 11:42:58 PM »

Another question:

Do you ever have "wingmen" that are under your control? In the map screen it seems to imply that I can give orders to other tanks. I've played about 6 missions of the first shipped campaign and 3 user created campaign missions, and I don't think I've had any "wingmen". How can you tell if another tank is under your command?

Give orders and see if anyone follows  Smiley Your wingmen are nearby, in most cases,

"What am I, chopped liver..?"

"Yes."
whukid
Generalfeldmarschall

« Reply #22 on: December 09, 2011, 11:57:05 PM »

Sorry Whukid I forgot to mention your Finnish mod! Embarrassed

BTW I have been thinking about it.I s there any wayt your Finnish markings or skins could be used with the German tanks?After all the Finns also used Stugs III D  and F???May ber we could sue them for some Stugs III F early or late?Is it possible?

For now I only have the Stug III G modded. I couldn't find stuff for Stug III F and D, unfortunately. I'm sure I could probably work something out Smiley

frinik
Generalfeldmarschall

« Reply #23 on: December 10, 2011, 01:41:34 AM »

That's d be great! Welcome to Duty! Grin
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: