Graviteam
May 05, 2024, 10:41:18 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Help with campaign  (Read 3766 times)
Anon052
Oberleutnant

« on: February 03, 2012, 07:14:40 PM »

Hello,

I bought the game today and started playing the first campaign, the Taranovka 320 Inf Div. And I have to say it seems really hard.
The infantry group encircled in the south next to the supply unit gets annihilated by Mathilda tanks. There are no AT weapons nearby so no idea how to defend against it.
And the troops in the nord get swarmed by masses of russians. I tried three times, but in the second turn I give up.

Could somebody give me some hints, how I could try to play this camapign?

Are there easier campaigns to begin with?
andrey12345
Graviteam
Generalfeldmarschall

Jerk developer

« Reply #1 on: February 04, 2012, 12:34:25 PM »

Hello,

I bought the game today and started playing the first campaign, the Taranovka 320 Inf Div. And I have to say it seems really hard.
The infantry group encircled in the south next to the supply unit gets annihilated by Mathilda tanks. There are no AT weapons nearby so no idea how to defend against it.
And the troops in the nord get swarmed by masses of russians. I tried three times, but in the second turn I give up.

Could somebody give me some hints, how I could try to play this camapign?
Run and sneak. Wait until German attack forces coming.

Are there easier campaigns to begin with?

Pavlovka and Rakitnoe on German side is much easy.

Пользовательский интерфейс будет неуместен на сегодняшних широкоэкранных экранах, а оригинальные карты неопределенного метра и моделирование чисел с низкими лицами заставляют людей действительно не хотеть играть.
Xambrium
Oberstleutnant

« Reply #2 on: February 04, 2012, 03:27:23 PM »

Up in the north get fast into the village, defense is easy out of the houses..down in the south the same, dug in in trenches and get into the houses, then make the rifle squads chease fire so the start fighting only in close combat.
Mark Jonzo
Hauptmann

« Reply #3 on: February 06, 2012, 11:10:57 AM »

move your units closer together for supporting fields of fire and firepower, though not at the expense of abandoning well dug in positions.  Smiley
Dont cluster your units too close to objective flags as the Russians usually bombard them before attacking. Place your defences around the objective with good fields of fire (use the LOS button) and make use of good defensive terrain like high ground, woods, buildings and trenches/shell craters.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: