Graviteam
May 03, 2024, 10:36:10 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 47
  Print  
Author Topic: NTA Mod (English version)  (Read 519729 times)
lockie
Generalfeldmarschall

« Reply #200 on: August 08, 2013, 06:34:32 PM »

Lockie. Definitely include.
OK, but firstly I'd like u to test any missions with a new `smoke effect`. To d/l a new fix wit a mentioned effect, have a look here:
http://graviteam.com/forum/index.php?topic=11269.0

Provocative signature removed
Lord_Haw-Haw
Major

« Reply #201 on: August 09, 2013, 10:06:16 PM »

The ones with the TigerII as the player's tank on the Gusarovka map( October 1944) and the one with the late JS-2 as player's tank on the Lozovenko map(August 1944).
I've checked missions "October 1944" and "August 1944" and everything works fine. Don't have idea what is er reason of CTD  Huh?
Here's my installation.

What is the "Eng speech" that is activated? Thanks in-advance.

Hope it makes everyone sound like a Monty Python sketch!
lockie
Generalfeldmarschall

« Reply #202 on: August 10, 2013, 01:03:12 AM »

What is the "Eng speech" that is activated?
It's for the us tank crew. It's not released yet, coz under testing.

lockie
Generalfeldmarschall

« Reply #203 on: August 12, 2013, 06:29:18 PM »

Found a couple errors. As it appeared T-34/76 has a wrong shape of the p_rothead and p_engine.

Also a second LOD added to T-34/42. Now 2 LOD of the T-34/42 has ~13000 triangles, which is less then german helmet Cheesy

PS
If u want to see a BIG BOOM-KABOOM then u should aim:
- over a second roller of the T-34/76
- besides and over first and second rollers of the T-34/42
There are places for the ammo stowage Smiley

« Last Edit: August 12, 2013, 10:21:43 PM by lockie » Logged

lockie
Generalfeldmarschall

« Reply #204 on: August 14, 2013, 09:05:17 AM »

Unfortunately, SPM 2.0 has too many mistakes and I had to replace it with a sequence of the old mods. See first page.

LSM
Hauptmann

« Reply #205 on: August 17, 2013, 09:38:39 PM »

Loсkiе, set by your method of one post, patch and SPGs M36 are black.
lockie
Generalfeldmarschall

« Reply #206 on: August 18, 2013, 07:23:08 AM »

Loсkiе, set by your method of one post, patch and SPGs M36 are black.
I had to start from the November update to be sure that game works stable. Now I'm compiling a new mod, hope without errors Smiley

Lord_Haw-Haw
Major

« Reply #207 on: August 19, 2013, 03:54:07 PM »

I keep seeing "Mission Pack 1.0d" posted throughout, I can only fine v1.0c? Does "c" come after "d" in cyrillic Cheesy Thanks in advance.   

lockie, enjoying your new hit sound(s)! The Sherman's in the "river of doom mission", break the crest first, those sounds as I painfully inch up, still out of site of the action, no more .22's hitting peach cans.
« Last Edit: August 19, 2013, 03:55:42 PM by Lord_Haw-Haw » Logged
lockie
Generalfeldmarschall

« Reply #208 on: August 19, 2013, 06:00:46 PM »

Does "c" come after "d" in cyrillic Cheesy
may be Smiley

And I'm far, far away
With my head up in the clouds
And I'm far, far away
With my feet down in the crowds
Letting loose around the world
But the call of home is loud
Still as loud
(c)

lockie, enjoying your new hit sound(s)! The Sherman's in the "river of doom mission", break the crest first, those sounds as I painfully inch up, still out of site of the action, no more .22's hitting peach cans.
I tried Wink Though, ther're still some errors  Undecided

lockie
Generalfeldmarschall

« Reply #209 on: August 19, 2013, 07:54:30 PM »

According to my investigations, at this moment a CTD of the SPM(NTA) 1.6 subject to the wrong format of the sounds. Also interesting,  if sound has a duration more than 3 sec then a probability of CTD will rise up.
It does that we've to release a new `Sound Mod` with all necessary details included and counted.
« Last Edit: August 19, 2013, 07:56:44 PM by lockie » Logged

yomaus
Leutnant

« Reply #210 on: August 19, 2013, 09:41:29 PM »

Hu man :/ If i not install the sound directory of NAT 1.6, the game will still work? .
This is the first time i ll try this game; before reading the Beginner tutorial i want to be sure the game work.

Nice work doing all this mods u guys (i think... i have not yet tried the game Tongue)

PD: The sounds has to be edited?, or some commands on NAt mod?
lockie
Generalfeldmarschall

« Reply #211 on: August 19, 2013, 10:23:33 PM »

Hu man :/ If i not install the sound directory of NAT 1.6, the game will still work? .
Yeap. I just checked out a mission `river of doom` without sound and it works. No CTD, but there is still a problem with 98% of the mission downloading.

This is the first time i ll try this game; before reading the Beginner tutorial i want to be sure the game work.
Mostly, the game and all missions works. It goes without saying that, if we would not implement any new features then game would be as A ROCK! Stable and ... dead. So, I prefer errors with a life - instead stable rock Wink

Nice work doing all this mods u guys (i think... i have not yet tried the game Tongue)
Thank, u're welcome  8)

PD: The sounds has to be edited?, or some commands on NAt mod?
Yes, sounds subject to be edited, but with a VERY BIG (as it appeared) caution.
Commands - doesn't matter, it's the same sound.

lockie
Generalfeldmarschall

« Reply #212 on: August 21, 2013, 12:38:11 AM »

This mod is the hardest thing of all I've ever made  Grin Found another error in the folder `shots`. At this time it was `tompson` sound. It's completely out of my mind how did I manage to corrupt it?

Txema
Generalmajor

« Reply #213 on: August 21, 2013, 02:32:45 PM »

Lockie,

I think that you released recently a file with fixes for the english speech folder, and a file with new hit sounds, but now I can not find them...

Could you please post the links again for:

- fixes for the english speech folder

- new hit sounds

Thank you very much for all your work in Steel Fury. I really appreciate it !!!

Txema
lockie
Generalfeldmarschall

« Reply #214 on: August 21, 2013, 02:39:49 PM »

Lockie,
I think that you released recently a file with fixes for the english speech folder, and a file with new hit sounds, but now I can not find them...
I deleted them, coz it has a sever errors. Sorry, friends, but at this moment only one mod available - SPM(NTA)1.6 with full of bugs, but somehow it works.

Could you please post the links again for:
- fixes for the english speech folder
- new hit sounds
At this moment it's impossible, coz all mentioned patches has a sever errors Sad
But I know, that I'll release a stable version in the future. I need to make a very precise testing. Sorry for delay, but let's wait.

Txema
Generalmajor

« Reply #215 on: August 22, 2013, 12:20:22 AM »

No problem, Lockie, we will wait  Smiley

And thank you very much again for all your work in Steel Fury !!!

Txema
frinik
Generalfeldmarschall

« Reply #216 on: August 22, 2013, 05:07:22 AM »

I concur with Txema, NTA 1.6 is excellent work by Lockie! Well done My Friend!  Wink. I have had little problems with it .One thing I noticed and I am not sure if it's only my installation. Does anyone have problem with the Panzer IIIJ? My shots are totally misaligned with the reticle(which incidentally does not work properly) and fall short???I tried several fixes to no avail.
witt 88
Oberleutnant

« Reply #217 on: August 24, 2013, 05:27:06 AM »

First of all. Thank you to all the modders who have developed Steel Fury to what it is today. I did a fresh install yesterday. Had developed some problems. Followed Lockie's install for SPM mod. I just can't get mission pack 2.1 running. The only thing missing is the sound pack after the first patch. I wish I had left it alone. Some of my fav missions were on that pack. Any advise would very appreciated.
lockie
Generalfeldmarschall

« Reply #218 on: August 24, 2013, 05:49:11 AM »

I just can't get mission pack 2.1 running. Some of my fav missions were on that pack.
What the name of the missions, which u can't get running? For any case, enclose a screenshot of er installation through JSGME. As a temporarily decision, u may simple remove nta 1.6 and MP2.1 should work without problem.

BTW
What are the fav missions?

witt 88
Oberleutnant

« Reply #219 on: August 24, 2013, 07:03:51 AM »

Unofficial_patch_SF_v0.1_eng
Steel_Sound_Mod_v1.1(fix)_eng
Steel_Panzer_Mod_v1.5_beta
SPM1.5_ultimate_update
Missions_pack_1.0c
Missions_pack_2.1
Upd_Nov_2012(NTA)
Missions_pack_3.0

Lockie that is what I have just tried after your advice. Mission Pack 2.1 not coming up at all. Both 1.0 and 3.0 are ok. Destroy Enemy Hq and Seelow are my favs in 2.1. Thanks for any help you may have. 
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 47
  Print  

Jump to: