Graviteam
May 14, 2024, 05:30:33 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: support SPM  (Read 4550 times)
Zore
Oberleutnant

« on: February 27, 2013, 08:35:08 PM »

I would like to make a small donation to the creator of SPM. is there a link or something.

Thanks everyone.
frinik
Generalfeldmarschall

« Reply #1 on: February 27, 2013, 11:23:53 PM »

Are you talking about the Steel Panzer mod 2.0? It's not the work of a single individual lthough Mistwalker seems to be the one putting it all together in a compiled package which is wonderful work. But the SPM 2.0 is just the latest in a series of mods which have transformed the basic game into what it is today over the last 4 years. If you 'd like to make a donation I think it would be fair to make it to the small Graviteam team who are the ones creating those great games on string budgets and have yet to see a profit(They didn't make a cent on SF and don't even own the rights to the game)for their efforts. Without them no mods would have been possible! My suggestion but up to you!
Kyth
Generalfeldmarschall

« Reply #2 on: February 28, 2013, 01:29:54 AM »

If you 'd like to make a donation I think it would be fair to make it to the small Graviteam team who are the ones creating those great games on string budgets and have yet to see a profit(They didn't make a cent on SF and don't even own the rights to the game)for their efforts. Without them no mods would have been possible! My suggestion but up to you!

I agree. There's a link in the general forum ("Donations are a Great Way") below if you're interested to make a direct contribution.

« Last Edit: February 28, 2013, 02:00:01 AM by Kyth » Logged

"What am I, chopped liver..?"

"Yes."
Zore
Oberleutnant

« Reply #3 on: February 28, 2013, 02:20:31 PM »

Thanks for pointing me in the right direction everyone.

I’m a bit confused by the link. As it’s a jpeg. I guess maybe I was looking for a paypal account or something like that. link: http://www.steelfury.com/web-1943/donation.jpg

I really do want to show my support as I just found out about APOS and Steel Fury and have to say they are both awesome!

anyway if someone could give me basic instructions to donate that would be great.
frinik
Generalfeldmarschall

« Reply #4 on: February 28, 2013, 03:10:32 PM »

Try sending zlad or Andrey a PM they ar both part of Graviteam and will certainly provide you with a link to donate...
Kyth
Generalfeldmarschall

« Reply #5 on: March 01, 2013, 03:02:49 AM »

Hi guys,

I did a bit of digging, apparently you can't actually receive payments with a Paypal account in Ukraine, it's only to make payments.

Part of the reason is the hryvnia isn't freely convertible and just receiving foreign currencies as an enterprise is subject to numerous onerous regulations.

The jpg link above suggests 2 alternatives, either a Western Union transfer or a regular wire transfer.  Undecided

"What am I, chopped liver..?"

"Yes."
frinik
Generalfeldmarschall

« Reply #6 on: March 01, 2013, 04:30:41 AM »

The problem is that a wire transfer can actually cost more than a small amount that you might wish to donate. Wester Union is a better bet but you need somebody at the other end to receive the money.One wish we could simply mail a personal cheque at a given address. Huh?

Here\s a donation link:

http://www.steelfury.com/web-1943/donation.jpg
« Last Edit: March 02, 2013, 08:34:15 AM by frinik » Logged
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: