Graviteam
May 09, 2024, 08:44:06 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 10
  Print  
Author Topic: JagdTiger [Released, Page1]  (Read 106110 times)
Kyth
Generalfeldmarschall

« Reply #120 on: November 20, 2011, 01:48:50 PM »

Hi everyone,

I'm not dead yet, just extremely dotty  Grin

Take a look and you'll see what I mean:

Now, if you want to try your hand at doing a camo pattern for the Jagdtiger, the template is still available (in .psd or .xcf format).

http://www.4shared.com/file/YVYI79cs/jtskinntemplate.html

Give it your best shot!

"What am I, chopped liver..?"

"Yes."
frinik
Generalfeldmarschall

« Reply #121 on: November 20, 2011, 04:55:40 PM »

Nice work Kyth! What's wrong with the current camo? Is the JT available for download?I saw on the Avia forum that SHYN already has it installed in his game as a mod???
Donken
Generalmajor

« Reply #122 on: November 20, 2011, 05:05:34 PM »

Its really great Kyth!

The new texture Kyth have done now is the one im gonna use in the release. But if someone else is doing other camos im gonna include them also in the pack. So the end user can choose the camo he wants!

And frinik, SHUN got it only because i needed him for a few special adjustments regarding the sights (wich works like a dream now) etc.

And the release is near, very near Cheesy if lockie gets finished im gonna release it this week

The real heroes are those that never came back.
frinik
Generalfeldmarschall

« Reply #123 on: November 20, 2011, 06:09:13 PM »

Excellent news Donken and excellent work especially! Smiley

The Predator is coming....
whukid
Generalfeldmarschall

« Reply #124 on: November 20, 2011, 06:15:38 PM »

When you're done, can you explain how you did the Common_units entries? They get me everytime I go to do my finnish mod Sad

Donken
Generalmajor

« Reply #125 on: November 23, 2011, 02:58:46 PM »

whukid: i dont know how to, lockie fixed all those things for me 8)

and also a bump, Jagdtiger released and download link at first page top post Grin
« Last Edit: November 23, 2011, 11:04:00 PM by Donken » Logged

Friedrich-Wilhelm
Hauptmann

« Reply #126 on: November 23, 2011, 05:25:20 PM »

Thank you to everyone involved in creating this new mod!

Great news about the download, too. Can it be installed simply by unzipping it into the MODS folder and activating it through JGSME, or do some of the game files have to be edited as well?

FW
Donken
Generalmajor

« Reply #127 on: November 23, 2011, 05:30:39 PM »

Im afraid it cant be. I made it so you need to install it manually because if i make it 100% JSGME ready its going to overwrite lots of other files, namely matlib, common_res and common_units file. (lots of people have made their own changes in those files) So every change you have made on those files is lost if you install it 100% throu JSGME.

But installing it manually isnt that hard. You only need to open 4 files and insert the lines accordedly and mentioned in the readme file.

frinik
Generalfeldmarschall

« Reply #128 on: November 23, 2011, 05:51:00 PM »

Thanks Donken for doing that! I personally was afraid that I was going tohave to re-write some common res and other files until I saw that you have to manually install the files!Yeah! It's 15 minutes work and once it's done the JT is permanently in your game!Great Job! Cheesy
whukid
Generalfeldmarschall

« Reply #129 on: November 23, 2011, 11:56:26 PM »

YAY Cheesy

frinik
Generalfeldmarschall

« Reply #130 on: November 24, 2011, 02:02:47 AM »

Actually great job by all who collaborated in creating this monster!Donken, Kyth, Mistwalker and Lockie!
Kyth
Generalfeldmarschall

« Reply #131 on: November 24, 2011, 09:01:35 AM »

Actually great job by all who collaborated in creating this monster!Donken, Kyth, Mistwalker and Lockie!

Cigars! For everyone!  Grin

"Yes."
yl9961027
Oberstleutnant

« Reply #132 on: November 24, 2011, 01:12:44 PM »

What a beautiful model ! Thanks for Donken & Kyth !

歯車には歯車の意地がある
frinik
Generalfeldmarschall

« Reply #133 on: November 24, 2011, 03:08:03 PM »

Guys I have a problem!While I 've got the Jadgtiger all ready to fight I am unable to load shells.The MG shoots normally but the moment I try loading a shell; AP or HE, I get the command in German telling the loader not to load !There's got to be something in a text file that  tells the loader that pressing the key 1 or 2 and then R means to load.Instead it seems that the load key indicates the opposite???Any idea???
Donken
Generalmajor

« Reply #134 on: November 24, 2011, 03:24:14 PM »

Are you shure you didnt miss to copy any file or any text somewhere? I have the exact same files and lines and it worked for me before i uploaded :O
Remember everything is new, both gun and shells. So you need to copy it to your common_res file. And dont forget to add all lines in your .text file.

But tell me if you find any and something is wrong so i can reupload Cheesy

frinik
Generalfeldmarschall

« Reply #135 on: November 24, 2011, 03:33:41 PM »

I have done everything required Donken.I am experienced I have done that dozens of times for various tanks and vehicles without a hitch most recently for the Churchill.

The model is there;beautiful , driving well and moving normally and in every way perfect except for the damned shells not loading. I made a test mission nothing is missing except when I turn the mission on you can see the shell on the bottom left of the screen and below the rounds of MG available.On the right bottom of the screen though I noticed the red shell icon indicating your tank has a supply of ammo available is white in colour.I checked the tech_cfg, the weapons line, the shells line, the SPM 1.5 units text entries and everything is there and there are no // which would preevnt th shells from being available.I have a total of 40 shells vailable in the shells entry .In the tech_cfg file I noticed an unusual entry in the weapons :s_klin.Not sure what it is but it's not in my other tech_cfg files?However I doubt it's the source of my problem?Huh?

//îðóæèå
   weapons()
   {
      //íàçâàíèå, ÷àíê âûëåòà, ÷àíê îòêàòà, áàøíÿ èç êîòîðîé ñòðåëÿþò, ðàáî÷åå ìåñòî çàðÿæàþùåãî
      PAK44, s_gun, db_gun,    head1, wp_loader,s_klin, 0.1, 0, 1, 0;                                                         
           MG34,  s_mgun, ,       head2, wp_mgunner;

}

//áîåêîìïëåêò
   shells()
   {

PZGR39_44, 25, 0, 0;         
      SPRGR_44, 15, 0, 1;

BUL_792, 2925;

}

« Last Edit: November 24, 2011, 03:39:28 PM by frinik » Logged
Donken
Generalmajor

« Reply #136 on: November 24, 2011, 03:42:02 PM »

s_klin is the dummy for gun breech. Look at Marder for example in exterior view. Also T-34 and Panzer 4 have it (those are the only tanks with interior) So its only eye candy stuff. Well, the reload is also very long, how long have you waited after you pressed reload button? and if my memory is correct, the icon should be red when its reloading. For example if you change ammo type while you already have one shell in barrel and you shoot. it wont reload automatic, then you press R and the icon goes red and it reloads.
« Last Edit: November 24, 2011, 03:59:26 PM by Donken » Logged

Kyth
Generalfeldmarschall

« Reply #137 on: November 24, 2011, 04:11:17 PM »

Guys I have a problem!While I 've got the Jadgtiger all ready to fight I am unable to load shells.The MG shoots normally but the moment I try loading a shell; AP or HE, I get the command in German telling the loader not to load !There's got to be something in a text file that  tells the loader that pressing the key 1 or 2 and then R means to load.Instead it seems that the load key indicates the opposite???Any idea???

You might want to check your keyboard command settings, possibly some custom setting there?

By the way, the gunner position isn't supposed to have a coaxial MG,

You'll need to check if the 'Jagdtiger_places.engcfg' is in the misc folder,
« Last Edit: November 24, 2011, 04:18:16 PM by Kyth » Logged

"Yes."
frinik
Generalfeldmarschall

« Reply #138 on: November 24, 2011, 04:34:53 PM »

No the gunner position does nto have access to the MG you need to press F5 what i meant is the MG works normally.But what is missing is the shell type in the little rectangle on teh bottom left of the screen where you are supposed to have the quantity of shells and MG bullets available inthe player's tank.Comapred to a normal setting the shell also instead a being semi brass coloured is totally white,The bullet design is , on the other hand, part brass.SO it's like there's a texture missing or a text line may be?Huh?
Kyth
Generalfeldmarschall

« Reply #139 on: November 24, 2011, 04:50:14 PM »

No the gunner position does nto have access to the MG you need to press F5 what i meant is the MG works normally.But what is missing is the shell type in the little rectangle on teh bottom left of the screen where you are supposed to have the quantity of shells and MG bullets available inthe player's tank.Comapred to a normal setting the shell also instead a being semi brass coloured is totally white,The bullet design is , on the other hand, part brass.SO it's like there's a texture missing or a text line may be?Huh?

It seems like your shells() entries might be missing something, try copying them over again,

It could be as small as a missing / extra  ';' or ',' which could throw things out,

"Yes."
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 10
  Print  

Jump to: