Graviteam
May 16, 2024, 05:58:12 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: What is the name of the file with Soviet Tactical Icons?  (Read 3598 times)
Rod
Oberstleutnant

« on: August 07, 2013, 04:46:05 AM »

Where is it. I'm going to see if I can put them in SABOW. Looked high and low and am stumped.

They look like these in the screen capture.
http://graviteam.com/forum/index.php?topic=11211.0
Krabb
Administrator
Generaloberst

Chekist with a Mauser

« Reply #1 on: August 07, 2013, 06:50:19 AM »

Look for menu_tools0000_dift and menu_tools0001_dift in tex_replace in dev_updates.

"Please adopt a good faith attitude, Andrey. After 2+ years it's about time you did."
"It is simply not necessary, it makes no sense"
Rod
Oberstleutnant

« Reply #2 on: August 07, 2013, 08:46:25 AM »

Yes there they are, Krabb. Never looked at these ever. Now see what I can do. Not promising anything. Thanks again.
Rod
Oberstleutnant

« Reply #3 on: August 07, 2013, 09:11:36 AM »

This is a sceen capture what is in SABOW (to late for me to post what is in Operation STAR-but there is a lot of tactical icons-probably more Soviet then I need) Undecided
Trouble is going to be matching up the icons-since the tanks in the screencapture could mean several types of armored units. And there are several generic tanks as you can see. Would be a simple copy and paste job if it wasn't for that problem.

Lerch
Oberleutnant

« Reply #4 on: October 14, 2013, 08:32:55 PM »

Here's a similar question: what is the filename with all the tactical unit symbols on the 3d map?  You know the symbols for the MG or regular squad, mortar, tank, halftrack and so on.

I think that someone should make NATO symbols for them now that we have NATO colors.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: