Graviteam
May 13, 2024, 05:49:44 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: tank driving range.  (Read 13532 times)
Donken
Generalmajor

« Reply #20 on: June 25, 2012, 03:28:29 PM »

well, why didnt you just give him this topic and download the compiling tutorial, all files needed are in that Cheesy

http://graviteam.com/forum/index.php?topic=1137.0

The real heroes are those that never came back.
frinik
Generalfeldmarschall

« Reply #21 on: June 25, 2012, 06:18:51 PM »

Thought about it but felt it was simpler to simply mail him the exe files.He can keep of copy for future needs. Smiley
Boom
Oberleutnant

« Reply #22 on: June 25, 2012, 08:09:32 PM »

Thanks a lot frinik, got the email. I'll have a play with it this weekend. Cheers. Smiley
oscar19681
Oberleutnant

« Reply #23 on: June 27, 2012, 06:44:19 PM »

so to get back on topic how do i open the tank range in the mission editor and change the t-34 to the tiger please?
Kyth
Generalfeldmarschall

« Reply #24 on: June 28, 2012, 01:23:34 AM »

Good news, the tank training missions (named 'kazan_nn') are packed away in one of the datapack files ('main.datapack').
You'll have to extract them all and insert them into their respective folders. The ones you need are the 'kazan_nn.level' files, which you need to insert into a new folder, '<game folder>/data/k42/loc_rus/levels/LEVELS/cm_teach/'.
Then you're good to go, to edit the training missions (remember, 'kazan_nn')

For this, the mission editing guide from Friedrich Wilhelm will be most useful.

"What am I, chopped liver..?"

"Yes."
frinik
Generalfeldmarschall

« Reply #25 on: June 28, 2012, 11:56:58 AM »

Oscar I posted a simple way of making your own training/drving lesson from your ME a couple of days ago.Did you even read it?Huh??Here it is again with corrections to the typos;

Re: tank driving range.

« Reply #5 on: June 22, 2012, 07:19:25 AM »

QuoteModifyRemove

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Damned! I can't find anymore either??? I am pretty sure it used to be there....

OK you can easily create your own;What you do is open the editor_mission in your game folder. Once you get the Create New Mission mini screen popping up choose the map of your choice, click on the create tab and enter the name of your mission call it testdrive or whatever you want;The map you have chosen should appear once the brass shells have finished loading. Click on outlines either German or Soviet depending on what tank you wish to play and click on create;a small tab with zone01 will appear just place that zone anywhere you want on your map either put a circle or a cross to mark the spot where your tank will appear.Go to the Divisions tab;The default tank that will appear under that tab will be the T34/76 by default .You cannot change it until you add another unit underneath.Click on the icon with 2 superimposed blue sheet just under the red cross tab.This add another unit which you allows you to add the tank of your choice;Pick one and click on it it will appear in the divisions' screen. Go down all the way to the bottom and click on the yellow hand to make it the players tank.Don't forget to enter the zone01 in th contours tab so your tank appears in the place you have chosen on your map;Finally you can play with the weather tab should you wish to set the weather condition or time of your choice.Click on save first then load and exit the ME. Start your game and your missions should appear in the user made mission sub menu of the game's main menu.Just highlight it and click and your test mission should start! Best is to read Friedrich Wilhelm's basic mission making tutorial on this forum.It's what started me 2 years ago.

Good luck!
Kyth
Generalfeldmarschall

« Reply #26 on: June 28, 2012, 01:29:03 PM »

Good news, the tank training missions (named 'kazan_nn') are packed away in one of the datapack files ('main.datapack').
You'll have to extract them all and insert them into their respective folders. The ones you need are the 'kazan_nn.level' files, which you need to insert into a new folder, '<game folder>/data/k42/loc_rus/levels/LEVELS/cm_teach/'.
Then you're good to go, to edit the training missions (remember, 'kazan_nn')

For this, the mission editing guide from Friedrich Wilhelm will be most useful.

Sadly my memory failed this time; the tutorials are named 'Tnn_kazan'.

"What am I, chopped liver..?"

"Yes."
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: