Graviteam
May 11, 2024, 06:06:07 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: News about patch December 2011  (Read 5868 times)
andrey12345
Graviteam
Generalfeldmarschall

Jerk developer

« on: December 12, 2011, 10:07:12 PM »

1) Haystack does not disappear when camera is moves.
2) Adjusted parameters and the nature of fatigue soldiers.
3) Added the battalion level of the hierarchy in the platoons table (in operation).
4) Added the ability in the operation for several platoons to occupy one cell.
5) Operation editor is changes.
6) Added new platoons symbols to the operational map.
7) Expanded system of commanders ranks.
8) Completely redesigned the operational phase of the game, added a display:
 -changes of platton params;
 -supply lines;
 -events and achieved score;
 -platoons in tactical battle;
 -indication of trenches type;
 -opportunity to attack and platoons exchange.
9) Added the ability to move the platoon in reserve (on the perimeter of the operational area).
10) Added the ability to shift the operational map by hold mouse wheel and WSAD buttons.
11) The algorithm of the motion of the disabled platoons is changed.
12) Increased up to ~ 2.5 times the maximum number of platoons involved in the quick battle.
13) Removed bug with duplicate platoon in combat during a quick battle.
14) Setting for allied control is disabled by default.
15) Added setting for platoons limits that involved in battle by the radius and attack vector.
16) Added indication of exceeding the number of platoons in quick battle over the capabilities of the players PC.
17) Added the ability (setting 4.19) to set the help level.
18) Added indication of the AI type of action on a operational map: attack, recon or retreat.
19) Changed interface for quick squads selection in tactical battle.
20) Fixed an issue with the lack of ammo for some soldiers.
21) Added the ability to smooth acceleration and deceleration speed of the game in the tactical battle.
22) Ranges for spotters are drawn separately from the command ranges and other tactical information.

Work in progress...

Пользовательский интерфейс будет неуместен на сегодняшних широкоэкранных экранах, а оригинальные карты неопределенного метра и моделирование чисел с низкими лицами заставляют людей действительно не хотеть играть.
Flashburn
Generalfeldmarschall

« Reply #1 on: December 13, 2011, 05:39:53 PM »

Is the Sokolovo map going to be included?  The little blurb of text sounds interesting.

Yabba dabba do
andrey12345
Graviteam
Generalfeldmarschall

Jerk developer

« Reply #2 on: December 14, 2011, 11:22:24 PM »

Is the Sokolovo map going to be included? 
Sokolovo is separate update.

Пользовательский интерфейс будет неуместен на сегодняшних широкоэкранных экранах, а оригинальные карты неопределенного метра и моделирование чисел с низкими лицами заставляют людей действительно не хотеть играть.
Flashburn
Generalfeldmarschall

« Reply #3 on: December 15, 2011, 01:33:19 AM »

Understood, which brings up any ideas when it might be included?  I am loving this game and would like to see more added. In fact the evolution from titles since T72 Balkens on fire, too Steel Fury and k43; well awesome job.  Hopefully it will not take a year for future english versions of your titles.  Well, unless I really really brush up on my Russian, been awhile since I took it in college lol.  Grin.

On a side note during my deployment to Iraq as a gunner on a m1117 I was playing alot of steel fury on my labtop.  The fire controls on that thing are very ww2ish and that sim was actually helpful to me.  i thank you guys for that.  Graviteam really should get more contracts for military grade sims. Then use the profits for translation and documentaion =).

Yabba dabba do
Corrida
Oberleutnant

« Reply #4 on: December 29, 2011, 09:11:43 AM »

When is the December patch and the 'no DRM' patch going up on gamersgate? Only the Oct11 and 577 patches are up there at the moment.
andrey12345
Graviteam
Generalfeldmarschall

Jerk developer

« Reply #5 on: December 29, 2011, 08:24:16 PM »

When is the December patch and the 'no DRM' patch going up on gamersgate? Only the Oct11 and 577 patches are up there at the moment.
Oct11 patch already skips DRM

577 it's a game core update, not a patch.

andrey12345
Graviteam
Generalfeldmarschall

Jerk developer

« Reply #6 on: December 29, 2011, 08:25:11 PM »

On a side note during my deployment to Iraq as a gunner on a m1117 I was playing alot of steel fury on my labtop.  The fire controls on that thing are very ww2ish and that sim was actually helpful to me.  i thank you guys for that.  Graviteam really should get more contracts for military grade sims. Then use the profits for translation and documentaion =).

Thanks Smiley

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: