Graviteam
May 08, 2024, 04:07:10 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Two Small Bugs  (Read 4359 times)
benpark
Hauptmann

« on: January 07, 2012, 04:55:56 PM »

I've noticed two small bugs-

1. One of the German infantry models helmet is too small for his head- the hair shows through the back.

2. Occasionally tanks/halftracks  try to go through buildings, rather than around them and get stuck.  This is fairly rare since the last patch (which improved path-finding dramatically), but I still see it every few games.  Most times, the tank will reverse itself out of this problem- but not always.
lavish
Oberst

« Reply #1 on: January 09, 2012, 11:58:32 AM »

I've noticed two small bugs-

1. One of the German infantry models helmet is too small for his head- the hair shows through the back.

2. Occasionally tanks/halftracks  try to go through buildings, rather than around them and get stuck.  This is fairly rare since the last patch (which improved path-finding dramatically), but I still see it every few games.  Most times, the tank will reverse itself out of this problem- but not always.

1. I remember this too.

2. I can also confirm this. Pathfinding in a game like this with big maps is difficult, time consuming and resource hungry task. The patch improved things a lot! But I still hope that pathfinding (or "un-bog" script/algorithm) for vehicles can be improved a bit. It's sometimes difficult to attack to or move mechanized platoons through a village without getting vehicles stuck or doing some weird things.  Smiley For now, micromanagement is needed here. Or if possible, don't move through villages and use roads (= problem if you want to attack to a village with infantry and half-tracks).
andrey12345
Graviteam
Generalfeldmarschall

Jerk developer

« Reply #2 on: January 09, 2012, 07:49:24 PM »

Pick screen please. Varieties of soldiers we have a big set, and where there may be a glitch.

If you (or AI) are going in formation (line) through the village, then so be it, because they try to keep the formation.

Пользовательский интерфейс будет неуместен на сегодняшних широкоэкранных экранах, а оригинальные карты неопределенного метра и моделирование чисел с низкими лицами заставляют людей действительно не хотеть играть.
benpark
Hauptmann

« Reply #3 on: January 09, 2012, 08:48:46 PM »

Here is the screenshot of the model size not matching up:

It seems to happen most often on the open-top (Marder, etc) AFV crews.
andrey12345
Graviteam
Generalfeldmarschall

Jerk developer

« Reply #4 on: January 09, 2012, 10:03:18 PM »

Here is the screenshot of the model size not matching up:

It seems to happen most often on the open-top (Marder, etc) AFV crews.

Ok, thanks.

P.S. It's with december patch?

Пользовательский интерфейс будет неуместен на сегодняшних широкоэкранных экранах, а оригинальные карты неопределенного метра и моделирование чисел с низкими лицами заставляют людей действительно не хотеть играть.
benpark
Hauptmann

« Reply #5 on: January 09, 2012, 10:54:56 PM »

This is with the December 11th patch.  I also saw it on an infantry model as well, so it's happening a bit more than I realized (until I started looking for it!).
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: