Graviteam
May 08, 2024, 08:38:08 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Combination possible ?  (Read 4715 times)
Meteor2
Hauptmann

« on: January 12, 2012, 11:41:44 AM »

Hello,

I am an owner of Steel Fury, APOS and now also Blaze of war.
Because I like Steel fury (despite the difficult editor) very much, I think, that a "new" Steel Fury, which combines the new
UI of Blaze of war with the fantastic maps and vehicles of APOS would be really fantastic.
Any thoughts about this ?

For me, APOS is a real alternative to CM now. Very immersive...
Flashburn
Generalfeldmarschall

« Reply #1 on: January 12, 2012, 07:30:49 PM »

Graviteam has 2 code worded projects H39 and H39T.  Im sure whatever they are one might lead to the conclusion that one of those could be just that.  Of course thats an iffy thing and Im guess out there in the future if ever.

Yabba dabba do
Tac Error
Oberstleutnant

« Reply #2 on: January 12, 2012, 09:45:19 PM »

I'm thinking H39 is going to be a Khalkhin Gol tank sim, and H39T an "Achtung Panzer: Khalkhin Gol/Nomonhan 1939" tactical game.
Meteor2
Hauptmann

« Reply #3 on: January 14, 2012, 09:42:50 AM »

In principel good news. The engiene and the UI are developed further...
But I have some doubts about the possible scenario.
Does the far east have this wide audience, to be successful ?
Nevertheless: I think, an improved and easier editor would give a lot to the game.

andrey12345
Graviteam
Generalfeldmarschall

Jerk developer

« Reply #4 on: January 14, 2012, 03:53:15 PM »

But I have some doubts about the possible scenario.
Does the far east have this wide audience, to be successful ?
Nevertheless: I think, an improved and easier editor would give a lot to the game.

I hope that our games to buy for an adequate simulation of battles, not for beauty or something else  Grin

Пользовательский интерфейс будет неуместен на сегодняшних широкоэкранных экранах, а оригинальные карты неопределенного метра и моделирование чисел с низкими лицами заставляют людей действительно не хотеть играть.
lockie
Generalfeldmarschall

« Reply #5 on: January 14, 2012, 10:52:51 PM »

I hope that our games to buy for an adequate simulation of battles, not for beauty or something else  Grin
I think, u finally managed to du that. Nobody will buy er game, except an appropriate auditory.

Provocative signature removed
andrey12345
Graviteam
Generalfeldmarschall

Jerk developer

« Reply #6 on: January 15, 2012, 11:18:36 AM »

I think, u finally managed to du that. Nobody will buy er game, except an appropriate auditory.

Well, it is clear that it would be more customers, but our resources are limited and are aimed primarily at the development of the game, and then everything else.

Пользовательский интерфейс будет неуместен на сегодняшних широкоэкранных экранах, а оригинальные карты неопределенного метра и моделирование чисел с низкими лицами заставляют людей действительно не хотеть играть.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: