Graviteam
May 04, 2024, 10:31:46 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Help! Getting mod's for SF!  (Read 4482 times)
triumphbike
Oberleutnant

« on: May 09, 2011, 08:30:17 AM »

Hello, I'm new here.

I started playing Steel Fury and think it's an entertaining game, now when I finally started to understand it. I have always been intrested in vechicle-warfare, especially WWII tanks.

Now I realized you can do much to even imrpove this game, as it has some bugs apperantly and also get more vechicles, missions and landscapes to fight in. I am not very good at all in understanding computers...so if someone has the patience to show me in a clear way ALL the things I should and could install to remove those bugs I heard about, and basicly get the most out from the game. For me, as a "newbie" with computers in general, everything seems like a jungle of stuff. Maybe Im lazy...?

Please, some links with all the stuff I could get for SF to improve it the most!!

Thanks! Smiley
Kyth
Generalfeldmarschall

« Reply #1 on: May 09, 2011, 08:38:06 AM »

Hi,

Godzilla has posted quite a comprehensive list of available mods, explanations and a download site over at SimHQ:

http://simhq.com/forum/ubbthreads.php/topics/3021012/Steel_Fury_Kharkov_1942_The_Es.html#Post3021012

That would be a good starting point.

If you have the time, you might want to browse through the discussions in this forum, which have covered nearly everything SF-related.

Welcome, and good luck!

"What am I, chopped liver..?"

"Yes."
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: