Graviteam
May 06, 2024, 11:15:27 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: So how are the mods projects after latest patch?  (Read 3017 times)
Panzerfaust
Generalmajor

« on: October 18, 2012, 10:00:56 AM »

I'm sorry to say I have not had much time to try SABoW after the update (just a few QB's, hope to get some serious SABoW time in this weekend). Really want to get the mods back in the game but after seeing just how much the new interface has changed and with the new changes under the hood, was just curious to see if it has effected the pre patch mods in anyway before I activate them. So FB and whukid how are your mods fairing with the new core and patch update?
Cheers 
Flashburn
Generalfeldmarschall

« Reply #1 on: October 18, 2012, 12:22:31 PM »

I'm sorry to say I have not had much time to try SABoW after the update (just a few QB's, hope to get some serious SABoW time in this weekend). Really want to get the mods back in the game but after seeing just how much the new interface has changed and with the new changes under the hood, was just curious to see if it has effected the pre patch mods in anyway before I activate them. So FB and whukid how are your mods fairing with the new core and patch update?
Cheers 

I am rebuilding everything.  Trying to get my m106, m113, m113 with m40.  Working for ai.  The fact I got sick somehow is not helping. 

Yabba dabba do
whukid
Generalfeldmarschall

« Reply #2 on: October 18, 2012, 03:48:42 PM »

Meh. I keep smashing a brick wall trying to get my stuff in, but no big deal Tongue

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: