Graviteam
May 04, 2024, 07:33:37 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Have some questions for Graviteam  (Read 3198 times)
Flashburn
Generalfeldmarschall

« on: December 25, 2011, 11:04:16 PM »

An annoying question for sure, but is there an ETA on the patch?  Also curious about any future plans for BOW.  I know I know, it just got released but I'm hooked.  Need my next fix man......

It appears you guys have tracer burn out for 7.62 x 54.  Super cool BTW.  What range does it burn out?

The AI dont apear to be using smoke from arty spotters.  Not a big deal but would be nice. 

What is the max visable range that the game can do?  So far the longest range fight I've gotten into is 1400 meters.  Would love to go 2000 meters plus.  My understanding is thats about the max effective range for a t62.  Oh course more range equals more hardware for the user.

Oh and I dont seem to be getting shot at by the SADF ratels.  So either Im super great at hiding or they do not want to engage me because of my super wonderfulness.

Yabba dabba do
andrey12345
Graviteam
Generalfeldmarschall

Jerk developer

« Reply #1 on: December 25, 2011, 11:42:50 PM »

An annoying question for sure, but is there an ETA on the patch?  Also curious about any future plans for BOW.  I know I know, it just got released but I'm hooked.  Need my next fix man......

Now let's deal with the patch for the APOS, let's do a patch for SABOW. But we can upload it thought publishers (who are already 2 pieces Smiley  and link with them a very complicated), so that even if the patch right now would be ready when it gets to the users is difficult to say.

It appears you guys have tracer burn out for 7.62 x 54.  Super cool BTW.  What range does it burn out?

off from a few seconds (set through config)

The AI dont apear to be using smoke from arty spotters.  Not a big deal but would be nice. 
Uses if there is such ammunition for gun available. For modern guns, I can not remember whether or not they are available.

What is the max visable range that the game can do?  So far the longest range fight I've gotten into is 1400 meters.  Would love to go 2000 meters plus.  My understanding is thats about the max effective range for a t62.  Oh course more range equals more hardware for the user.
In settings you can move the horizon up to 3+ km in clear weather. The default is 2+ km.

Oh and I dont seem to be getting shot at by the SADF ratels.  So either Im super great at hiding or they do not want to engage me because of my super wonderfulness.
Most of Ratels are equipped with 20 mm gun or 12.7 mm machine gun, in fact in the T-62 they will only shoot with a very short distance to the side or rear armor.
Ratels with 90 mm ​cannon in a separate fire support platoon and in operations its present in a very small amount.

Пользовательский интерфейс будет неуместен на сегодняшних широкоэкранных экранах, а оригинальные карты неопределенного метра и моделирование чисел с низкими лицами заставляют людей действительно не хотеть играть.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: