Graviteam
May 05, 2024, 04:50:33 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3
  Print  
Author Topic: Graviteam plans for 2013 (google translation)  (Read 27066 times)
wodin
Generalleutnant

« Reply #20 on: December 02, 2012, 10:02:42 PM »

Paradox??? Maybe.
Flashburn
Generalfeldmarschall

« Reply #21 on: December 02, 2012, 11:47:24 PM »

Paradox??? Maybe.

LOL.  I love informed peeps that can make educated guesses.   Grin  My guess too. 

Yabba dabba do
lavish
Oberst

« Reply #22 on: December 05, 2012, 04:56:27 PM »

1.  Another rebranding game.  Title with Achtung Panzer changes to Graviteam Tactics.
 2.  Release of a new version of the game to replace the "Operation Star".  Will be dedicated to fighting on the Mius-front in the summer of 1943.
 3.  A certain number of DLC planned for the new version.  A preliminary list looks like this (this is nothing more than plans, possible changes and upheavals):
 a) Return to Taranovka suffering, but in the summer of 1943.
 b) Sinyavino and surroundings - Leningrad, Fall 1942.
 c) A joint project Graviteam and comrade svobodas - Shilovsky foothold near Voronezh, summer 1942
 4.  Systematic and inevitable improvement of all aspects of the game to reduce the "barrier to entry" for new arrivals comrades.
I think there's an error in the google translation.

Fixed:
4.  Systematic and inevitable improvement of all aspects of the game to reduce the "barrier to entry" for new arrivals comrades untill a parallel universe is born.
andrey12345
Graviteam
Generalfeldmarschall

Jerk developer

« Reply #23 on: December 05, 2012, 07:26:08 PM »

I think there's an error in the google translation.

Fixed:
4.  Systematic and inevitable improvement of all aspects of the game to reduce the "barrier to entry" for new arrivals comrades untill a parallel universe is born.

Grin
Nevertheless, it is, a general indication of the processes, various interface improvements, etc.
In the video you can see it, it is part of the plans.

Пользовательский интерфейс будет неуместен на сегодняшних широкоэкранных экранах, а оригинальные карты неопределенного метра и моделирование чисел с низкими лицами заставляют людей действительно не хотеть играть.
andrey12345
Graviteam
Generalfeldmarschall

Jerk developer

« Reply #24 on: December 27, 2012, 07:35:06 AM »

New vehicle
http://imgur.com/jsOSE,Pg3i3,zoHYC,TaFGt,anUil

Пользовательский интерфейс будет неуместен на сегодняшних широкоэкранных экранах, а оригинальные карты неопределенного метра и моделирование чисел с низкими лицами заставляют людей действительно не хотеть играть.
Void
Oberstleutnant

« Reply #25 on: December 27, 2012, 09:10:45 AM »

hehe nice Grin
wodin
Generalleutnant

« Reply #26 on: December 27, 2012, 03:45:14 PM »

Due to my ignorance what is this? Some kind of Russian scout car?
andrey12345
Graviteam
Generalfeldmarschall

Jerk developer

« Reply #27 on: December 27, 2012, 03:50:58 PM »

Artillery tractor for Nomongan project (T-20 "Komsomolets" 2nd production series)

Another variant
http://imgur.com/Znhfn
« Last Edit: December 27, 2012, 03:52:45 PM by andrey12345 » Logged

Lemonade
Oberstleutnant

« Reply #28 on: December 27, 2012, 05:34:48 PM »

Another variant
Oh yeah! This one is awesome. Grin
wodin
Generalleutnant

« Reply #29 on: December 27, 2012, 05:46:51 PM »

Artillery tractor for Nomongan project (T-20 "Komsomolets" 2nd production series)

Another variant

Cool..but not a game I will be buying as I have no interest in the War\Theatre..still hope it sells well.
Void
Oberstleutnant

« Reply #30 on: December 27, 2012, 07:22:33 PM »

Another variant

Cool..but not a game I will be buying as I have no interest in the War\Theatre..still hope it sells well.

not interested too(like SABOW), but I will support the developers to make some late war scenario to APOS  Grin
Flashburn
Generalfeldmarschall

« Reply #31 on: December 27, 2012, 08:03:32 PM »

Another variant

NICE, will buy that..........I will love it........Everyone else will miss out.  =)

REally do not understand why people are not all excited about this one.  Also vary curious of any of modern metal biplanes will make an appearance?  For armor I am guessing bt5 bt7 t26 b10 and of course the Japanese HI cho and all of those. 
« Last Edit: December 27, 2012, 08:26:58 PM by Flashburn » Logged

Yabba dabba do
Void
Oberstleutnant

« Reply #32 on: December 27, 2012, 09:44:32 PM »

Rather Nomonhan then modern era.  interested yes, excited no Grin but with the quality work of Graviteam it will be very good Wink
wodin
Generalleutnant

« Reply #33 on: December 28, 2012, 03:16:43 PM »

I have no interest in the War nor any knowledge of it either. If I had lots of spare cash I'd buy it to support yes, but never bother playing it, however I don't so I can't.

WW1, WW2 (Well really the east front, but will play games in other theaters but boy '44\45 West front is boring now),Korea, Vietnam and fictional cold war are probably the only games I consider buying. Though I did buy CMSF and loved it ..not the theater but the game esp the Brit module.
Void
Oberstleutnant

« Reply #34 on: December 28, 2012, 03:57:15 PM »

44/45 boring maybe in older games, but not in the Graviteam engine Wink

btw Andrey what do you call your graphic engine?
Tac Error
Oberstleutnant

« Reply #35 on: December 28, 2012, 08:56:09 PM »

Good to see a game set in the Russian Far East, but I hope the engine might be suitable for 1904-05 in the future... Wink
TacKLed
Oberleutnant

« Reply #36 on: December 28, 2012, 10:30:46 PM »

I always hate to see name changes since some of the fans not in the know will eye over this game since it doesnt have the Achtung Panzer name, but they can't use it so its fine. I just hope the infantry combat is made better; like ragdolls on the bodies or better animations for them. The vehicle combat is fine, but sometimes when I see the infantry fighting it looks a little weird.
Lemonade
Oberstleutnant

« Reply #37 on: December 28, 2012, 10:39:09 PM »

Graviteam Tactics... Seems like you folks are going to expand world conflicts to something beyond World War 2?
If this is the case, then the new name for Achtung Panzer is OK, BUT before expanding please consider releasing FULL and EASY to embrace modding tools for every aspect of APOS. Maps, models, sounds, textures, rules, etc. So that armchair generals who are into WW2, and who will be neglected while you keep releasing titles for Korea, Vietnam or Zulu Wars, could mod the crap out of APOS and design their own WW2 operations like September '39, Barbarossa or even Talvisota.

Will you?  Kiss
andrey12345
Graviteam
Generalfeldmarschall

Jerk developer

« Reply #38 on: December 28, 2012, 10:54:57 PM »

BUT before expanding please consider releasing FULL and EASY to embrace modding tools for every aspect of APOS. Maps, models, sounds, textures, rules, etc.
Will you?  Kiss
Its sounds good but...who would pay for this "modding event"?  Grin

Especially now you can modify absolutely everything... would desire. Especially makes a some "lightweight" utility for lazy guys is obviously no sense.

Lemonade
Oberstleutnant

« Reply #39 on: December 28, 2012, 11:15:11 PM »

Heh. Most of us don't know how. At least give us some documentation on how to do it. 
Or release "Modding tools for dummies" as a DLC. I'd buy it.  Cheesy
Pages: 1 [2] 3
  Print  

Jump to: