Graviteam
May 05, 2024, 10:10:14 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]
  Print  
Author Topic: ATinf.gt2exten​sion  (Read 30880 times)
FB_AGA
Oberst

« Reply #60 on: February 23, 2014, 04:15:46 PM »

The mod has been updated.

Works ONLY with NP skin mod! Should be above. http://www.sukhoi.ru/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=174374&d=1393165158

Should be in english but I have no opportunity to test.

Platoon and coy HQ has been added to RKKA.

Full details in russian:
http://www.sukhoi.ru/forum/showthread.php?t=80405
Dane49
Generalfeldmarschall

« Reply #61 on: February 23, 2014, 06:03:34 PM »

Thanks FB_AGA ,

So far it works fine with English version.
Be aware though if you install this mod you will have to restart any saved games or you will get the ERROR?Huh? when going back to them.
FB_AGA
Oberst

« Reply #62 on: February 23, 2014, 06:21:24 PM »

I suppose it is an issue of all updates that they crush a tactical phase saved game in quick battle. I don't know what happens in operations, maybe the same with current saved tactical phase battle.
« Last Edit: February 23, 2014, 06:24:54 PM by FB_AGA » Logged
wodin
Generalleutnant

« Reply #63 on: February 26, 2014, 12:31:25 PM »

Just noticed this. Does it work in campaigns or just QB?

DO I need any other mod to go along with it?

Are the Germans better now when right next to Russian tanks?

Thanks
Dane49
Generalfeldmarschall

« Reply #64 on: February 26, 2014, 01:22:07 PM »

Thanks

You need the latest uniform mod.
Haven't  tested it yet in any campaigns or against tanks currently since all my quick battles this week have been pure infantry quick battle affairs.

Been playing World of Tanks the last 2 weeks after a year of abstinence.Wot gave me 1 million free silver and 3 free tanks and I've been tooling around in that environment.
I know  Huh? Roll Eyes Still the same idiot children and crappy physics and bullshit fake skills but I get a slight enjoyment out of destroying idiot noob tanks.

Did notice that the infantry throw a lot more grenades with this mod though.
A battle I had last night the Russians threw 6 grenades at 1 German soldier to kill him and 2 more for good measure.

Hopefully this weekend I'll have some real free time(4 hrs+) to delve back into GTOS the way I really enjoy playing the game.
andrey12345
Graviteam
Generalfeldmarschall

Jerk developer

« Reply #65 on: February 26, 2014, 01:29:05 PM »

I know  Huh? Roll Eyes Still the same idiot children and crappy physics and bullshit fake skills but I get a slight enjoyment out of destroying idiot noob tanks.

Once you intolerant attitude to MP playing with humans Grin. Are you dont know? Play with humans it's only fun, pure FUN, more FUN, but not something that is boring to play with stupid AI.  Cheesy

P.S. Try WarThunder. I dont like airplanes, and like tanks, but WT really great even in arcade mode aka WOT Smiley

Пользовательский интерфейс будет неуместен на сегодняшних широкоэкранных экранах, а оригинальные карты неопределенного метра и моделирование чисел с низкими лицами заставляют людей действительно не хотеть играть.
FB_AGA
Oberst

« Reply #66 on: February 26, 2014, 01:54:30 PM »

Right now it works only in QB. Mod will not be adapted to comapings before at least a regiment will be made for QB (now there is a coy for Russians & and few platoons for Germans).

All new things work ONLY in new added platoons!!!

The mode works ONLY with current version of NP mode. ATinf must be above.

I guess yes. At least the variety of weapons closer to as it was than it is in the default game.
« Last Edit: February 26, 2014, 01:59:27 PM by FB_AGA » Logged
Tanker
Generalfeldmarschall

BRING BACK MARKERS

« Reply #67 on: February 26, 2014, 05:11:11 PM »

Once you intolerant attitude to MP playing with humans Grin. Are you dont know? Play with humans it's only fun, pure FUN, more FUN, but not something that is boring to play with stupid AI.  Cheesy

That's because he has not formed a group to play with as a team, and his complaints were about more than playing with other humans, in case you did not notice.

Andrey you can't pretend that the ai in it's present form in your game is anything more than an idiot itself.

You still seem quite bitter about any suggestion that mp is a valid mode to play in your game.
« Last Edit: February 26, 2014, 05:13:18 PM by Tanker » Logged

Bring back 3D markers!
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]
  Print  

Jump to: