Graviteam
May 04, 2024, 04:32:59 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Deploy phase???  (Read 3426 times)
xandu
Hauptmann

« on: October 05, 2012, 12:41:44 PM »

Why after the deploy phase my units do not remain in designated locations? Many are allocated to adjacent localities
andrey12345
Graviteam
Generalfeldmarschall

Jerk developer

« Reply #1 on: October 05, 2012, 05:18:08 PM »

Why after the deploy phase my units do not remain in designated locations? Many are allocated to adjacent localities
Yes if you set it in defence mode (red/green arc) they find better squares around our place.

Пользовательский интерфейс будет неуместен на сегодняшних широкоэкранных экранах, а оригинальные карты неопределенного метра и моделирование чисел с низкими лицами заставляют людей действительно не хотеть играть.
xandu
Hauptmann

« Reply #2 on: October 05, 2012, 05:26:44 PM »

thanks for the clarification
fmj
Oberleutnant

« Reply #3 on: October 11, 2012, 01:27:32 AM »

Yes if you set it in defence mode (red/green arc) they find better squares around our place.

Which sucks. After spending 20 mins setting up lines of fire at deployment, the game then moves my troops to "better squares" where they cant see a fucking thing. Whats the point of that?
andrey12345
Graviteam
Generalfeldmarschall

Jerk developer

« Reply #4 on: October 11, 2012, 05:35:52 PM »

Which sucks. After spending 20 mins setting up lines of fire at deployment, the game then moves my troops to "better squares" where they cant see a fucking thing. Whats the point of that?

For example put the infantry in the surrounding houses, or in the bushes.

Пользовательский интерфейс будет неуместен на сегодняшних широкоэкранных экранах, а оригинальные карты неопределенного метра и моделирование чисел с низкими лицами заставляют людей действительно не хотеть играть.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: