Graviteam
May 14, 2024, 07:55:45 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 7
  Print  
Author Topic: Autumn mo(o)d  (Read 84218 times)
frinik
Generalfeldmarschall

« Reply #40 on: April 11, 2011, 02:27:49 PM »

Me too !Finally succeeded in my 4th attempt! Already insatlled and played with it.GReat work Lajcak! Very well done.Ilike the fallen red leaves strewn around the small trees.Nice touch.Took my first pcis of your mod.Another important and well done mods for SF! Cheesy

Now all we need is an early spring mod with buds on bare trees and the orchards in bloom and flowers sprouting out the ground...Just kidding Grin
lajcak
Hauptmann

« Reply #41 on: April 13, 2011, 04:25:34 AM »

Thanks guys! I hope that you are enjoying the new mod. If you like it spread the word on other forums, please.

Unfortunately I have no idea how textures are related to materials...I mean, it is a reason why you find leaves on the ground in woods composed of pine-trees solely. Although there is a texture in original "flora_grass0_c.dds" that looks appropriate for these woods it does not appear in the game...

Well, Frinik, an early blooming spring would be possible of course!!! Excellent for a romance with your PzKpfw IV:)

lajcak
frinik
Generalfeldmarschall

« Reply #42 on: April 13, 2011, 06:17:37 AM »

Lajcak yoyur mods are really great! Yesterday plyaed one on one the the new maps.Previously I was able to ambush tanks well concealed by shrubs and tres.But now with your mod I discovered half the trees were bare and the shrub had shrunk.As a result I could not conceal myself for long and got killed by a JS-2. This mod is very realistic because you really can see the difference beteen late sppring and late autumn with all the details rendered beautifully and accurately.Just add mist or fog to the missions and the late October Russian-Ukrainian weather comes  to life.You can almost feel a cold breeze down your neck.Now I have you early autumn mod on one of my SP 1.5 installations,. Your late autumn one on the second and the stock late spring on the last one.I am in seasonal bliss.

My Panzer IV shall eagerly await a blooming romance... Grin

Cheers!
lajcak
Hauptmann

« Reply #43 on: July 20, 2011, 02:00:40 AM »

hi guys,
I am almost done with a new winter mod. Basically, it is without snow thus you will be able to use it for your early/late winter missions... If somebody has idea how to "make water freeze" (change it into a solid object) it will be a chance for a proper winter mod with loads of snow:)
Here are some pictures for now...

http://imageshack.us/g/23/shot201107120027560004.jpg/

lajcak
Kyth
Generalfeldmarschall

« Reply #44 on: July 20, 2011, 02:26:45 AM »

Hi!

Great stuff, as always. Looking forward to your winter landscapes  Smiley

There's a 'temperature' setting in the Mission Editor, but it doesn't seem to affect anything,

"What am I, chopped liver..?"

"Yes."
kapulA
Oberst

« Reply #45 on: July 20, 2011, 02:48:06 PM »

Very cool, can hardly wait.
Would it perhaps be possible to use Achtung Panzer: K43 textures for winter missions in SF?
With the devs' permission, and if they are compatible, of course.
Rends
Generalmajor

« Reply #46 on: July 22, 2011, 11:44:12 AM »

The new early winter mod looks great.Well done!

Fight blood cancer register at : http://www.dkmsamericas.org/
kapulA
Oberst

« Reply #47 on: July 22, 2011, 11:37:13 PM »

Something I've noticed while browsing through the older screens - http://img89.imageshack.us/img89/3364/shot201011071529170000.jpg

Are these great new infantry skins available for download anywhere perhaps?
frinik
Generalfeldmarschall

« Reply #48 on: July 23, 2011, 08:13:19 AM »

Good job Lajcak as always!Looking forward to using your great seasonal mods!It looks better than the so-called Beta Winter mod!

Cheers!
kapulA
Oberst

« Reply #49 on: July 25, 2011, 05:09:25 PM »

So nobody knows where those infantry skins are from? Sad
lajcak
Hauptmann

« Reply #50 on: July 25, 2011, 07:18:25 PM »

I know:) I was pretty unsatisfied with original as well as SPM mod skins thus I have reworked them. Basically I worked on new German infantry and artillery skins (based on M36, M40 and M41 (six buttons) uniforms) and new tank/assault gun crew skins (various version of shirts for summer, early war black tank uniforms, and winter parkas including camo versions for Heer and Waffen). Should I prepare a skin mod??? 

lajcak

So nobody knows where those infantry skins are from? Sad
Txema
Generalmajor

« Reply #51 on: July 25, 2011, 11:37:41 PM »

I know:) I was pretty unsatisfied with original as well as SPM mod skins thus I have reworked them. Basically I worked on new German infantry and artillery skins (based on M36, M40 and M41 (six buttons) uniforms) and new tank/assault gun crew skins (various version of shirts for summer, early war black tank uniforms, and winter parkas including camo versions for Heer and Waffen). Should I prepare a skin mod??? 

lajcak

Yes, please, prepare a skin mod !! :-)

Txema
Kyth
Generalfeldmarschall

« Reply #52 on: July 26, 2011, 03:25:39 AM »

lajcak

Txema

Totally agree! Those panzer crew uniforms are supposed to be black.

"What am I, chopped liver..?"

"Yes."
lajcak
Hauptmann

« Reply #53 on: July 26, 2011, 05:16:38 AM »

lajcak

Txema

Totally agree! Those panzer crew uniforms are supposed to be black.

I will try to do my best... It will take some time. A few pictures of what I have already done.

http://imageshack.us/g/696/shot201011172054360000.jpg/
natalia99a
Major

« Reply #54 on: July 26, 2011, 10:37:00 AM »

Well so far they are looking great  Smiley Awesome job!

We are each of us angels with only one wing, and we can only fly by embracing one another.

Luciano De Crescenzo
bidounegger
Major

« Reply #55 on: July 26, 2011, 11:58:59 AM »

Hello Lajcak !

your pictures are very interesting !

Very nice work !
We can only wait for ....

Courage !
kapulA
Oberst

« Reply #56 on: July 26, 2011, 02:22:59 PM »

Wow, great to hear that lajcak!
The skins are looking awesome, looking forward to your skin mod and the early winter mod! Cheesy
Panzerfaust
Generalmajor

« Reply #57 on: July 27, 2011, 12:22:19 AM »

Looking good lajcak! Any possibility of changing the Wehrmacht officer cap in the game? Looks a little to much like a Russian officers cap. On that note did Wehrmacht officers even wear officer caps in battle? Or would they have worn the standard M1940 Heer combat helmet? Also any possibilty of adding National decal to the M1940 Heer combat helmet?
lajcak
Hauptmann

« Reply #58 on: July 27, 2011, 04:20:09 PM »

Looking good lajcak! Any possibility of changing the Wehrmacht officer cap in the game? Looks a little to much like a Russian officers cap. On that note did Wehrmacht officers even wear officer caps in battle? Or would they have worn the standard M1940 Heer combat helmet? Also any possibilty of adding National decal to the M1940 Heer combat helmet?

Hi,
from my perspective hardly to say whether it is possible to change officers caps... I mean I will reskin them but it is only I can do:) I am not familiar with working with 3D objects... But I think it would be possible to change .cfg file (and replace caps with helmets)... BTW, helmets have decals but only on one side. Black-white-red coat of arms on the helmet was not often used in filed.

I am puzzled regarding one thing. Does it work like objects (tanks, vehicles, humans) in the game have only one possible skin??? Is there any chance to alternate skins in the game for a particular object??? Imagine to have let say five different camo skins for Panther that would be applied for the very same object. Thus you would have a platoon of tanks with different camo not just with one... Or is it that every new skin needs a "new object" in .cfg??? I believe that varieties of skins simultaneously used for a particular object (tank, vehicle, human) would deepen the gaming experience!!!

And thanks for your lovely comments, of course:)

lajcak   

kapulA
Oberst

« Reply #59 on: October 06, 2011, 04:05:32 PM »

Not to bump unnecessarily, but I was wondering how the early winter mod & updated infantry skins were coming along?
Can we expect any kind of release any time soon? Smiley
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 7
  Print  

Jump to: