Graviteam
May 05, 2024, 02:38:02 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 10
  Print  
Author Topic: Israeli Defense Force Mod Version 1.75 (1.76 patch released)  (Read 128498 times)
whukid
Generalfeldmarschall

« Reply #120 on: October 04, 2012, 07:52:11 PM »

Success! The M60 now has a reasonable rate of fire for Coaxial and External MG's. Cheesy I'll release a patch to rectify the problem later, if not a new release all together.

Flashburn
Generalfeldmarschall

« Reply #121 on: October 04, 2012, 08:42:23 PM »

Well your stupid centurian  Grin Grin is being a pain.  LOL solved many issues but still more remain.  Now I know had Andrey felt when I gave them my F5e.  muhahah Karma is a beech.

Yabba dabba do
whukid
Generalfeldmarschall

« Reply #122 on: October 04, 2012, 09:37:30 PM »

Well your stupid centurian  Grin Grin is being a pain.  LOL solved many issues but still more remain.  Now I know had Andrey felt when I gave them my F5e.  muhahah Karma is a beech.

haha oh jeez. Well, if it makes you feel any better, I'm out of solutions for the new insignias, short of overwriting the old Iranian ones.

Flashburn
Generalfeldmarschall

« Reply #123 on: October 04, 2012, 10:00:40 PM »

haha oh jeez. Well, if it makes you feel any better, I'm out of solutions for the new insignias, short of overwriting the old Iranian ones.

hmmmmmmmmmm.  there HAS to be a way to create a new sheet and bring them in.  That sounds like an Andrey question.  I have failed on all fronts on marking with the little time I have given it.  I still think merging or at least making our stuff compatible would be a good idea.   Undecided  Also I may drop current direction i have been going (improvements to various factions and now focus on middle east stuff).  i have the beginnings of an amx13 light tank.....ya it sucks.  2 day rainy weekend project, BUT it is built to scale so fixing it to be less suck would be somewhat fast.  That and I made its off shoot VCI apc/ifv.  Ya it sucks too but in the same boat.  Just ideas for future stuff.  Personally I prefer group efforts to being a one man show.   Undecided 

Yabba dabba do
whukid
Generalfeldmarschall

« Reply #124 on: October 04, 2012, 10:02:08 PM »

Me too. It's easier when there's people who've mastered your weakpoints. Smiley

Anyhow, here's the 1.76 patch

http://www.mediafire.com/?b3ke1ql258c118g

Flashburn
Generalfeldmarschall

« Reply #125 on: October 04, 2012, 10:06:20 PM »

Me too. It's easier when there's people who've mastered your weakpoints. Smiley

Anyhow, here's the 1.76 patch

http://www.mediafire.com/?b3ke1ql258c118g

Lol no time right now.  Your silly centurian is beating me with a spoon.  But my goal is to have at least lod0,lod1, and lod 3 up by tonight. 

Yabba dabba do
Flashburn
Generalfeldmarschall

« Reply #126 on: October 04, 2012, 10:09:44 PM »

by the way whats your fav IDF air craft?  and no it can not be an F4.  Something obscure and not done before or at least done often.   Tongue

Yabba dabba do
whukid
Generalfeldmarschall

« Reply #127 on: October 04, 2012, 10:19:59 PM »

by the way whats your fav IDF air craft?  and no it can not be an F4.  Something obscure and not done before or at least done often.   Tongue

Probably the A4 or the Knesher. I personally think Cobra's are the best thing that the IDF has to offer in the 1973 timeframe  :p

Flashburn
Generalfeldmarschall

« Reply #128 on: October 04, 2012, 10:51:18 PM »

Probably the A4 or the Knesher. I personally think Cobra's are the best thing that the IDF has to offer in the 1973 timeframe  :p

Well don't want to unbalance everything.  Like 8 flights of f4's with zillions of bombs.  Might as well not show up for the fight in your little tank.   Tongue

Yabba dabba do
whukid
Generalfeldmarschall

« Reply #129 on: October 04, 2012, 11:04:11 PM »

Actually, if we could get some decent Anti-Aircraft weapons in game, i think that would change. During the 1973 war, the IAF took a beating from SAM emplacements on both fronts

Flashburn
Generalfeldmarschall

« Reply #130 on: October 04, 2012, 11:43:05 PM »

Actually, if we could get some decent Anti-Aircraft weapons in game, i think that would change. During the 1973 war, the IAF took a beating from SAM emplacements on both fronts

Lol they took a beating in every way.  I think thats why I find it interesting.  That war could have easily gone the other way.  Syria's tactics where nothing special.  Eygpt could have won it had they had more balls around day 2 or 3.  They just where too slow after they achieved 100 percent suprise. 

Yabba dabba do
whukid
Generalfeldmarschall

« Reply #131 on: October 05, 2012, 12:53:23 AM »

That, and the fact that they had no method of expanding their SAM umbrella. Tongue

on a separate note, I keep getting crashes like crazy, even without the IDF mod installed. Not quite sure if the game in general is just super unstable or if it's just my install

Flashburn
Generalfeldmarschall

« Reply #132 on: October 05, 2012, 01:21:35 AM »

That, and the fact that they had no method of expanding their SAM umbrella. Tongue

on a separate note, I keep getting crashes like crazy, even without the IDF mod installed. Not quite sure if the game in general is just super unstable or if it's just my install

odd.  Mine has been pretty rock stable since that patch that fixed that stupid change possition crash bug. 

Yabba dabba do
whukid
Generalfeldmarschall

« Reply #133 on: October 05, 2012, 02:25:33 AM »

Nope, it's my mod. Dammit Sad I guess going back and re-doing everything from the ground up is the next step..

Flashburn
Generalfeldmarschall

« Reply #134 on: October 05, 2012, 03:07:39 AM »

A damned photo of your damned centurian.  lowest lod so far.  You have no idea what a total pain this has been.   Grin Grin Grin Grin  2 more lod and finish rigging

Yabba dabba do
johncage
Oberst

« Reply #135 on: October 05, 2012, 03:41:10 AM »

flashburn, did you have to change any of the dummy names? i was also trying to help get that into the game but there were things like two hulls, did you combine them or something?
Flashburn
Generalfeldmarschall

« Reply #136 on: October 05, 2012, 03:59:18 AM »

flashburn, did you have to change any of the dummy names? i was also trying to help get that into the game but there were things like two hulls, did you combine them or something?

LOL YES.  Most a hell of alot.

PLus find and fix stuff in geometry that went crazy.  And drop out some stuff and merge others.  A total pain. 

Yabba dabba do
whukid
Generalfeldmarschall

« Reply #137 on: October 05, 2012, 04:09:10 AM »

A damned photo of your damned centurian.  lowest lod so far.  You have no idea what a total pain this has been.   Grin Grin Grin Grin  2 more lod and finish rigging

My Gratitude is [____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________]

that big.

Grin THIS IS AMAZING

whukid
Generalfeldmarschall

« Reply #138 on: October 06, 2012, 06:15:14 AM »

Nope, it's my mod. Dammit Sad I guess going back and re-doing everything from the ground up is the next step..

Hmm. Well, after about 3 hours of using the stuff I've uploaded (released versions and patches), I've come to the conclusion that it's MY version of IDF mod that's causing the issues Tongue One of my various changes gone rogue, apparently. Nothing to fear, people! Grin

Flashburn
Generalfeldmarschall

« Reply #139 on: October 06, 2012, 06:27:46 PM »

OK Whukid.  before I get TOTALY sucked into the m113 playable I am going to finish your !@(!@!#!#@$#$ tank.  Well the ai part anyways.   Tongue

Got alot of plans and things I want to do.  GOING TO BE BUSY!  For a while =)

Yabba dabba do
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 10
  Print  

Jump to: