Graviteam
May 04, 2024, 08:42:58 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: When you think about the horrors of the Eastern Front...  (Read 6367 times)
randall.flagg
Major

« on: August 06, 2012, 09:53:01 PM »

Do you think about high fashion and handbags?  Seriously?
It would be irritating if it wasnt so inept and comical.
Ah spammers...theres a special place in hell for you.  Not the real hell mind you, more like the Hell for retards.
andrey12345
Graviteam
Generalfeldmarschall

Jerk developer

« Reply #1 on: August 06, 2012, 10:18:58 PM »

Do you think about high fashion and handbags?  Seriously?
It would be irritating if it wasnt so inept and comical.
Ah spammers...theres a special place in hell for you.  Not the real hell mind you, more like the Hell for retards.
This is spam-bots not a human spammers  Grin

Пользовательский интерфейс будет неуместен на сегодняшних широкоэкранных экранах, а оригинальные карты неопределенного метра и моделирование чисел с низкими лицами заставляют людей действительно не хотеть играть.
randall.flagg
Major

« Reply #2 on: August 07, 2012, 05:27:39 PM »

Andrey, I know you guys are busy but you might want to think about updating the forum software.  It might make it a little harder for these auto spam bots.
andrey12345
Graviteam
Generalfeldmarschall

Jerk developer

« Reply #3 on: August 07, 2012, 08:06:10 PM »

Andrey, I know you guys are busy but you might want to think about updating the forum software.  It might make it a little harder for these auto spam bots.
This forum does not allow the ban on the signature of the e-mail provider Sad

Пользовательский интерфейс будет неуместен на сегодняшних широкоэкранных экранах, а оригинальные карты неопределенного метра и моделирование чисел с низкими лицами заставляют людей действительно не хотеть играть.
Lemonade
Oberstleutnant

« Reply #4 on: August 07, 2012, 08:51:02 PM »

I second Randall. I've looked SMF 1.1.8 up and it seems it came out in February 2009, so quite a lot of security issues must has been fixed during this timespan, as well as a lot of improvements must have been introduced in every department. Guys, the current most recent SMF version is 2.0.2. Shocked
What if someone hacks the site and steals our emails addresses? We'd be getting a lot of SPAM in our private boxes...  Sad
Please, consider updating the SMF forum to its newest version.
« Last Edit: August 07, 2012, 08:55:49 PM by Lemonade » Logged
randall.flagg
Major

« Reply #5 on: August 07, 2012, 09:37:45 PM »

Yeah I dont make too big a deal about this, but Lemonade is right, what if someone hacked the site and got the customer email addresses? 
It happens all the time.
We're not trying to be argumentative, clearly we like your products and want you to succeed and be profitable. We're on your side.
BUT imagine the bad PR that could occur if something like that did happen. Imagine the long threads of vitriolic BS that would appear over at Wagamer.com and Matrixgames.com.
Dane49
Generalfeldmarschall

« Reply #6 on: August 08, 2012, 01:36:50 AM »

I eventually broke down and purchased a louis Vuiton handbag.I generally play APOS naked and felt like i was missing something and didn't quite feel right with the world during my APOS gaming sessions.But this hand bag makes a world of difference,this is so Chic,SO ME!!!I don't know how this game could be played any way else without these wonderful fashion additions,whole new level of immersion.HAHAHAHA 8) Grin Grin Grin
randall.flagg
Major

« Reply #7 on: August 08, 2012, 01:42:51 AM »

hahaha You Sir, are stylin'
Dane49
Generalfeldmarschall

« Reply #8 on: August 08, 2012, 02:17:51 AM »

Yes,I think the spammers should petition Graviteam and request that all purchases of APOS products include a complimentary Louis Vuitton handbag and a pair of high heeled Air Jordons'.That should increase sales 10 fold.Not to mention how much these great fashion additions could improve your game,not only at the tactical level but the immersive level as well.I am on the road to fashion awareness,and there is no looking back. Grin sarcasm intended.
« Last Edit: August 08, 2012, 05:27:52 AM by dane49 » Logged
andrey12345
Graviteam
Generalfeldmarschall

Jerk developer

« Reply #9 on: August 08, 2012, 03:19:59 PM »

Sorry but I dont know how to update forum's engine. And dont have any rights to do it   Huh?

Redmarkus4
Oberstleutnant

« Reply #10 on: August 20, 2012, 07:13:42 PM »

I was planning to post a reply last week but my new high heels cut right through my mouse cable and I've been sooo busy getting my hair and nails done that I simply didn't have a spare second to buy a new one...
randall.flagg
Major

« Reply #11 on: August 20, 2012, 07:50:12 PM »

OK man you just made it weird.  Grin
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: