Graviteam
May 13, 2024, 12:45:21 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: WeGo with replays please?  (Read 10965 times)
seamount
Oberleutnant

« Reply #20 on: March 15, 2013, 09:27:42 AM »

is fantastic to have andrej12345 answer our questions:

my small contribute to the discussion: I think that to see what happened is very important; i am not a programmer but i can understand that a vcr like in wego could be very "expensive" to program;
my question is: given you stunning graphics, many people would like very much to "review" their battle, so, is it a problem to give the possibility to select maybe 5 or 10 units in "first person" and create/record a "movie" file form that position while the battle goes on ?

in other words, we will have 5 or 10 cameras fixed on top of those units (without the possibility to interact with them during the battle) and so, after the end of the battle, we will have 5 or 10 files/movies from those "fixed cameras"

that means that we can see the battles from  5 or 10 eyes, it sound fantastic to me ... imagine to see the same battle from a German soldier eyes  and afterward to see the same from anm opponent russian soldier, or form a tank

to be clearer: it would be like use bandicam or fraps and automatically create 5 or ten "avi" files, but recording the same battle from 5 or 10 fixed cameras at the same time, without interacting during the game .... you can look those files afterward, like a war movie

the game could automatically select the 5/10 units and attach the camera to that or, it would be nice if easy to program, give the possibility to the player, at the beginning of the battle, to select the 5/10 units where ti "attach" the camera.

i think it will be fantastic to review afterwards .... think of seeing a unit fighting with a camera on its shoulders, maybe he will see all the battles ... maybe the camera will stop because the unit has been shot dead suddenly after maybe 10 minutes ... who knows ...Smiley

what's your opinion on that ?

Dane49
Generalfeldmarschall

« Reply #21 on: March 15, 2013, 09:33:07 AM »

what's your opinion on that ?

I think it will never happen.
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: