Graviteam
May 12, 2024, 02:57:18 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7
  Print  
Author Topic: DLC Shilovo 1942  (Read 72769 times)
Dane49
Generalfeldmarschall

« Reply #60 on: August 23, 2013, 10:09:27 PM »

I'm curious about future projects though also.
All the future projects that have been mentioned on this forum lately all seem to take place in the Summer.
Are any new Winter DLCs being planned for the future or ideas for any being kicked around the Graviteam HQ?
Not yet soon.
But in far plans for GTMF late autumn and winter.

What battle are you thinking of?
I've been looking for some WW2 Russian front books to read online lately and wouldn't mind reading about any battles Graviteam may be interested in doing for this game.

I promise not to make any alternative suggestions. Grin
I'm usually quite pleased with your WW2 battle choices.
andrey12345
Graviteam
Generalfeldmarschall

Jerk developer

« Reply #61 on: September 06, 2013, 05:32:41 PM »

I'm curious about future projects though also.
All the future projects that have been mentioned on this forum lately all seem to take place in the Summer.
Are any new Winter DLCs being planned for the future or ideas for any being kicked around the Graviteam HQ?
Not yet soon.
But in far plans for GTMF late autumn and winter.

What battle are you thinking of?
I've been looking for some WW2 Russian front books to read online lately and wouldn't mind reading about any battles Graviteam may be interested in doing for this game.

I promise not to make any alternative suggestions. Grin
I'm usually quite pleased with your WW2 battle choices.

Its too far plans Smiley
I will not promise, as different can happen. For example some advanced fan will offer its own version and fortify his case, or something will change in  the available resources (of which we have very little).

Пользовательский интерфейс будет неуместен на сегодняшних широкоэкранных экранах, а оригинальные карты неопределенного метра и моделирование чисел с низкими лицами заставляют людей действительно не хотеть играть.
andrey12345
Graviteam
Generalfeldmarschall

Jerk developer

« Reply #62 on: September 06, 2013, 05:34:31 PM »

Preorder!

10$ vs 15$ after release,

http://www.gamersgate.com/DD-APOSGTS1942/graviteam-tactics-shilovo-1942

Graviteam Tactics: Operation Star.
Addon Shilovo 1942

------------------------------------
1. INSTALL

1) Run update utility (click to game version in main menu or update.cmd).
2) In the window that appears, click "Install" button and select update file.
3) Wait for the installation.
4) Click "Save and Play" button.

2. DEPENDENCES

1) Game core update v5.81 c1.
2) Game update August 2013.

3. CHANGE LOG
1) New Area near Voronezh, village Shilovo, 80 sq.km wide.
2) Two new operations at the beginning of July 1942, one for Red Army, one for the Wehrmacht (13 turns).
3) Troops:
- Wehrmacht - 24 Pz (one batallions from 21, 26 Inf Reg and 24 Pz Reg);
- Red Army - 2,3/498 Rifle Reg, 2 coys from practice battalion of 232 Rifle Div,
  441 Tank Bn from 110 Tank Bde, 1/425 Arty Reg, parts of 16 Destr Bde and platoon from 180 Tank Bde,
  1/687 Rifle Reg from 141 Rifle Div.

4. FEATURES AND INACCURACIES

1) German HMGs in Inf Regs from 24 Pz still MG-42 instead of MG-34
2) The number of PPsh SMGs in 498 Rifle Reg should be more about 7-10%
3) The name of the commander of a tank platoon of small tanks, which was part of a Destr unit, Jun. Lieutenant Lokomov is not found.
4) One platoon from 2/498 Rifle Reg is absent because it was on the other side of the Don river and almost at full was captured by Germans.

P.S. At this area a lot of forests and vegetation in general, as well as a relatively large forces in operations. Computer requirements slightly higher than in Zhalanashkol.

P.P.S. The estimated release date is September 19, 2013.

Пользовательский интерфейс будет неуместен на сегодняшних широкоэкранных экранах, а оригинальные карты неопределенного метра и моделирование чисел с низкими лицами заставляют людей действительно не хотеть играть.
wodin
Generalleutnant

« Reply #63 on: September 06, 2013, 07:17:30 PM »

Great news..mentioned it on my Tactical wargames page.
Void
Oberstleutnant

« Reply #64 on: September 06, 2013, 07:39:39 PM »

Thanks! Preordered

There´s a Shilovo 1969 on the " small picture" at gamersgate
« Last Edit: September 06, 2013, 07:45:32 PM by Voidhunger » Logged
andrey12345
Graviteam
Generalfeldmarschall

Jerk developer

« Reply #65 on: September 06, 2013, 08:27:01 PM »

Thanks! Preordered

There´s a Shilovo 1969 on the " small picture" at gamersgate

Will be fixed.

andrey12345
Graviteam
Generalfeldmarschall

Jerk developer

« Reply #66 on: September 06, 2013, 08:30:09 PM »

Some screens

andrey12345
Graviteam
Generalfeldmarschall

Jerk developer

« Reply #67 on: September 06, 2013, 08:32:42 PM »

Void
Oberstleutnant

« Reply #68 on: September 06, 2013, 09:03:47 PM »

Damned! this will be massacre Grin Thanks for the pictures!
lockie
Generalfeldmarschall

« Reply #69 on: September 07, 2013, 12:04:57 AM »

Excellent! I'm really impressed by the environment.

PS
Unfortunately, there is no choice to shoot the bricks Sad

Provocative signature removed
andrey12345
Graviteam
Generalfeldmarschall

Jerk developer

« Reply #70 on: September 07, 2013, 04:18:42 PM »

Aces
Generalleutnant

« Reply #71 on: September 08, 2013, 04:25:04 PM »

Looks great thanks Andrey, advance order placed.

Kind regards

Aces

"IL-2 MAT Manager" co-dev.,Silent Hunter III "Super Turms","Super Pens","Crew on Deck" ,Multi-Skin Bombers dev. Wings of Victory v2.10.
Gamefront: http://tinyurl.com/bpbaeyl
Mediafire: http://tinyurl.com/bn2aoqt
Dane49
Generalfeldmarschall

« Reply #72 on: September 08, 2013, 04:45:28 PM »

I'm looking forward to this as well. 8)

It's been over a year since I've been able to add any new maps of Russia to my Quick Battles Menu.

I don't even have to order my troops where to go on the older maps anymore because they already know where to go! Grin Cheesy
Flashburn
Generalfeldmarschall

« Reply #73 on: September 11, 2013, 12:58:06 AM »

Right now replaying taranovka as I missed the ww2 eastern front thing.  Vary well timed this DLC IMO.   Tongue

Yabba dabba do
Dane49
Generalfeldmarschall

« Reply #74 on: September 11, 2013, 01:38:29 AM »

I like the new Volokonovka map too 8)

At first I wasn't sure because it looked even more barren than before,
But after playing some battles on it I find it to be more visually appealing.
I like that the dirt fields have been replaced,I think they were eye sores.
The Volokoknovka map even reminds me of the farming country outside of Detroit Michigan.
wodin
Generalleutnant

« Reply #75 on: September 11, 2013, 07:17:47 PM »

Just pre ordered. Can't wait.
Dane49
Generalfeldmarschall

« Reply #76 on: September 13, 2013, 01:47:18 PM »

Admiring the screen shots for the new DLC-Shilovo this morning,while I was impressed with the overall beauty of the map something didn't seem quite right ,not so much wrong but missing and I couldn't put my finger on exactly what I thought was missing.

I played a QB shortly after reviewing this thread and chose the Volokonovka map to battle on.
During the battle my tank platoon was passing thru a tree line and hit 1 of the trees without knocking it down but knocked all the leaves off of it.That's when it dawned on me what was missing from the new map of Shilovo.

There are no dead and leafless trees among all the other trees like you would see in real forests or swamps.
I think some dead trees scattered amongst the other trees would help in conveying a more realistic and immersive gaming environment.
Trees get hit by lightning and succumb to all sorts of tree diseases and the addition of dead trees on the map make for nice reference points also.

« Last Edit: September 13, 2013, 02:04:57 PM by Dane49 » Logged
andrey12345
Graviteam
Generalfeldmarschall

Jerk developer

« Reply #77 on: September 18, 2013, 10:56:47 AM »

Shilovo DLC will be updated during month from release.

Changes:
- Will be adjusted the composition of forces and weapons according to newly discovered documents.
- There will be some changes in the weather and lighting in the evening.
- - Will change the number of soldiers in the squads and squads in platoons (in conjunction with the next patch).

Soldat-Hans
Oberleutnant

« Reply #78 on: September 18, 2013, 04:36:49 PM »

Shilovo DLC will be updated during month from release.

Changes:
- Will be adjusted the composition of forces and weapons according to newly discovered documents.
- There will be some changes in the weather and lighting in the evening.
- - Will change the number of soldiers in the squads and squads in platoons (in conjunction with the next patch).

What do you mean about changing the numbers of soldiers? More or less soldiers? If less, could you let the version with more soldiers for alternate? I often have 770 men on a QB. I really was disapointed about the Shield of prophet addon! You could not even use them with Hopper in QB because the extrem low forces the Iran an Russia had! The Hopper Armies were much stronger (expect in the lower tank forces) Had no chance against the big armies! I have a fast PC the game runs well with so many units and I love big Assaults! Please dont let shivolo become like in shield of prophet with a 20 man battle! Could you may be add bigger infantry and amored motorized infantry units in shield of Prophet?
Dane49
Generalfeldmarschall

« Reply #79 on: September 18, 2013, 06:05:14 PM »

I think He means that the squads in the campaigns will reflect a more realistic amount of soldiers.
Generally all platoons in the previous campaigns were always at maximum strength.

This was rarely the case,most platoons and companies were lucky to field 75% of allotted strength and in some instances much lower.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7
  Print  

Jump to: