Graviteam
May 05, 2024, 11:57:11 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: can't start quick battle because saving crashed  (Read 2879 times)
oho
Oberleutnant

« on: March 01, 2013, 06:14:15 PM »

I saved quick battle during deployment and I crashed to windows with an error message.
Then I can only "continue battle", but when I continue I get the same crash again.
What can I do?
I play March beta (great improvements!)
Dane49
Generalfeldmarschall

« Reply #1 on: March 01, 2013, 08:35:27 PM »

You most likely will have to right click on the continue battle and exit the game and start over,I get this sometimes when I have too many units in a battle and try to save or if I have the uniform mod enabled when I play the game with the Aug 2012 patch.

If that doesn't work you can always add a new profile name to your game and start over from there.
« Last Edit: March 01, 2013, 09:24:11 PM by Dane49 » Logged
andrey12345
Graviteam
Generalfeldmarschall

Jerk developer

« Reply #2 on: March 01, 2013, 09:51:26 PM »

I saved quick battle during deployment and I crashed to windows with an error message.
Then I can only "continue battle", but when I continue I get the same crash again.
What can I do?
I play March beta (great improvements!)
Click right button on "continue battle" text and you cancel savegame.

Пользовательский интерфейс будет неуместен на сегодняшних широкоэкранных экранах, а оригинальные карты неопределенного метра и моделирование чисел с низкими лицами заставляют людей действительно не хотеть играть.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: