Graviteam
May 04, 2024, 07:47:46 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: T34 vs tiger and steel fury kharkov !  (Read 11992 times)
gabber
Oberleutnant

« on: February 13, 2010, 06:45:48 PM »

Hello , tried and buy both games tiger vs t34 and steel fury K.

first T34 vs tiger are very nice ! explosions tank hits are smillar to reality of war but the game crasch every times Sad
is here a method to include the tiger tank in to steel fury ? and drive him? and method to destroy units like in T34 vs tiger ? the only burning tanks in SFK looks bad Sad no damage visuals etc Sad((
so maybe im doin somth wrong .. thx
frinik
Generalfeldmarschall

« Reply #1 on: February 16, 2010, 11:53:05 AM »

Gabber, both games have pros and cons.TvsT has better graphics but I don't agree with you the explosions in Steel Fury are better and more realistic than in TsvT.The AI is also much better and the missions more varied and challenging than in TvsT no to mention loys of mods and taqnks to drive. There is a Tiger mods for SF you can find and down load it on the tanksim.org.ru website.
gabber
Oberleutnant

« Reply #2 on: February 16, 2010, 02:03:09 PM »

Gabber, both games have pros and cons.TvsT has better graphics but I don't agree with you the explosions in Steel Fury are better and more realistic than in TsvT.The AI is also much better and the missions more varied and challenging than in TvsT no to mention loys of mods and taqnks to drive. There is a Tiger mods for SF you can find and down load it on the tanksim.org.ru website.

yea im reached :p
nice game btw Steel furys Tongue

problem some times when crating mission, just simple ambusch and defend, the mission wont load, also error when loading, that cause when using more than 1-4 layers and etc
bug or im doing somth wrong ?

another question how to solve the cocpit for tiger ?
frinik
Generalfeldmarschall

« Reply #3 on: February 16, 2010, 03:13:24 PM »

Gabber I have 3 installs of Steel Fury and 2 of TvsT(one´s back up) and all my installs of SF work very well.That game is very stable.However there are patches that need to installed witht the game.Do you ahve them?If you don´t read other threads in this forum and you will see which ones are required and where to get them(usually the site I gave you for the Tiger mod is the best source.the other site sukhoi.ru.forum is temporarily closed for renovations).Many of the user made mods do not allow you a cockpit, only the original missions made by Graviteam.
How are your mods installed? In what order? Are they al in the mod enabler? Some mods are not compatible.For example the TIger mod does not work with the T34-85 Sobolveskyii one.Also you need to have the mods installed in  the proper order Steel Panzer 1.1, 1.2, 1.3, 1.4:lastly make sure you have diretcX9 c foir the game to run properly and that your drivers (sund, graphic etc ) are updated.This can make a significant difference. If you graphic card is low end 128 mg for example the game will stutter, you need at least 256 mb or 512 is ven better, I had the game on a 256 mb and it did not run well.I have now 512 and it runs fine.
gabber
Oberleutnant

« Reply #4 on: February 16, 2010, 05:56:48 PM »

hehe
all work only the mission that im creating some times dont work ... thats meant espzialy the layers when u have more than etc

all other work dont have any probs, nice game, where i can mod the particles ?
lockie
Generalfeldmarschall

« Reply #5 on: February 17, 2010, 08:43:31 PM »

is here a method to include the tiger tank in to steel fury ?
I think there'll be some questions vs copyrite.

Provocative signature removed
norm
Oberst

« Reply #6 on: February 19, 2010, 11:06:41 PM »

http://translate.google.com/translate?js=y&prev=_t&hl=en&ie=UTF-8&layout=1&eotf=1&u=http%3A%2F%2Ftanksim.org.ru%2Fwfdownloads-viewcat.cid-11.htm&sl=ru&tl=en

Down load and install, you will need to use the mirror in Russian, install and activate, then activate the patch.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: