Graviteam
May 03, 2024, 01:20:38 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Cockpits for the new tanks?  (Read 6397 times)
peashooter1
« on: November 26, 2009, 12:51:22 AM »

Okay first off I'm very grateful for all those wonderful modders who have made SFK42 what it is today. But I have to ask will we get the cockpits for the new tanks soon? Is it possible to do these? or even use some of the existing cockpits in these new tanks? I know it won't be accurate but anything is better then the flickering white/black screen when inside these tanks  Grin
Iceman
Graviteam
Oberstleutnant

*Graviteam* (Assistant Deputy Backup Courier)

« Reply #1 on: November 27, 2009, 06:22:06 PM »

Okay first off I'm very grateful for all those wonderful modders who have made SFK42 what it is today. But I have to ask will we get the cockpits for the new tanks soon? Is it possible to do these? or even use some of the existing cockpits in these new tanks? I know it won't be accurate but anything is better then the flickering white/black screen when inside these tanks  Grin
It is possible, if you find modders which will make them in 3D-editor. Grin

P.S. Look here
http://sukhoi.ru/forum/showthread.php?t=57251 (Russian language) (Google translate)

or here
http://www.subsim.com/radioroom/showthread.php?p=1208183

дополнительный Помощник младшего Заместителя вспомогательного Курьера
peashooter1
« Reply #2 on: November 28, 2009, 04:12:45 AM »

LOL I am trying Iceman. I have this one guy I'm talking too, he was (and still is) deeply involved with Panzer Elite he is a real WW2 treadhead thru and thru. I think he is looking for another moddable tank sim to move on too since PE is getting real long in the tooth. So he's been asking a lot of questions about SFK42 which I'm trying to answer to the best of my knowledge and refering him here and to tanksim.org.ru.

Something a little O/T here, have you seen the post at tanksim (not RU but the affilate with subsim)  some guy is coming out with a major mod add on for TvsT, adding more SP campaigns and missions and more player vehicles but apparently he will be charging for these mods also?  I just don't get it here is SFK42 that has more playable units now then TvsT does, SFK42 has a campaign/mission/map/vehicle editor with documentation, TvsT has a editor with no documentation. SFK42's mods are FREE and it looks like TvsT won't be free. I know the Tiger and Panther, King Tiger and later MKIV's (three of the new playable units mentioned in the new TvsT add on) have a lot of appeal, but to have to pay for it when this guy probably isn't the owner of the software rights or probably doesn't even have permission (he never said anything about it in his post) just does not sit right with me. It's no wonder PC simulator developers just keep getting fewer in number every year. Then players raise holy hell when the developers start putting more and more intrusive DRM's or heavy restrictions on modability of a game or don't allow any at all. Graviteams approach is the right way, you guys don't seem to mind the mods or campaign adding as long as the author doesn't charge for it. I have TvsT but I won't be supporting this guys efforts. I'm going to save my hard earned money for SFK43 FRONTROADS (as soon as it get released here in the US) and for that next tank sim Graviteam will release.
Iceman
Graviteam
Oberstleutnant

*Graviteam* (Assistant Deputy Backup Courier)

« Reply #3 on: December 19, 2009, 07:34:21 PM »

preexia09, please stop flood

дополнительный Помощник младшего Заместителя вспомогательного Курьера
frinik
Generalfeldmarschall

« Reply #4 on: April 26, 2010, 10:02:41 AM »

erttf; have you been inhaling too much tank exhaust smoke and eating psychedelic mushrooms?Otherwise what´s the point of your meaningless words in a tansim forum?If you don´t have naything intelligent to say then why don´t you look for a new age forum fit for you?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: