Graviteam
May 07, 2024, 04:45:32 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Graphic Issues  (Read 4209 times)
BaalCY117
Hauptmann

« on: August 10, 2015, 10:00:48 AM »

Hello All. I had a windows 10 Update,  restarted my laptop and launched SABOW. The meny was fine but as soons as i entered the game i was only seen the terrain as Dark Grey, the sky light Grey and the exhaust fumes from the Vehicles and MBTs and thats it, nothing else. The sounds was working properly
frinik
Generalfeldmarschall

« Reply #1 on: August 15, 2015, 04:11:04 AM »

Check to make sure your graphic drivers are those released for Windows 10.Both AMD and Nvidia have released Windows 10 compatible graphic drivers in the last 2 to 3 weeks. You need to upodate your graphic card drivers otherwise you'll experience graphic issues.
BaalCY117
Hauptmann

« Reply #2 on: September 03, 2015, 02:31:21 PM »

I have found my optimal Graphic settings running @ 30 - 60 FPS. But if i tweak the settings a little the problem remains. There was a new update for my GPU that i installed, run the game again but still the same. However the game runs perfect if i dont perform any tweaks in the settings so i left it for now so i can play Tongue
Krabb
Administrator
Generaloberst

Chekist with a Mauser

« Reply #3 on: September 03, 2015, 04:11:44 PM »

Could you try some more experimenting and find which exactly setting gives the problem?

"Please adopt a good faith attitude, Andrey. After 2+ years it's about time you did."
"It is simply not necessary, it makes no sense"
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: