Graviteam
May 11, 2024, 04:50:56 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: OH what the hell.................  (Read 5309 times)
Flashburn
Generalfeldmarschall

« on: July 02, 2013, 01:32:52 AM »

I have partially completed M38a1 jeep I was working on last month.  I am debating attempting to bring into sabow. Not promising anything here, I may never complete or release the thing.  But as a relatively simple vehicle I should be able to get it working close to 100 percent correctly. 

Thoughts on this?

Yabba dabba do
Rod
Oberstleutnant

« Reply #1 on: July 02, 2013, 03:38:34 AM »

Actually a tutorial on building a campaign would be more helpful. You've done it. I'm now attempting one-but the directions in the manual aren't the best -OR- or putting an Iraqi Helmet on a Russian enlisted soldier for Afghanistan (I tried that months ago and SABOW kept crashing after about a minute after the scenario started.) OR putting that American Helmmet you made on Iranian Infantry.

M38 jeep *meh* save your brain power and resources. Just my 2 cents.
Flashburn
Generalfeldmarschall

« Reply #2 on: July 02, 2013, 04:26:38 AM »

Actually a tutorial on building a campaign would be more helpful. You've done it. I'm now attempting one-but the directions in the manual aren't the best -OR- or putting an Iraqi Helmet on a Russian enlisted soldier for Afghanistan (I tried that months ago and SABOW kept crashing after about a minute after the scenario started.) OR putting that American Helmmet you made on Iranian Infantry.

M38 jeep *meh* save your brain power and resources. Just my 2 cents.

The other stuff is easy  Cheesy  The m38 model is nearly complete.  Here let me dig up a pic in a second.  It crashed with the helmet as it did not find the model.  likely just simple config issue.  DID you unpack the config from patch?  That is the one you want.  The easlier one will likely causes crashes galore as it is out dated.  On the campaign.  this has changed some since I made all mine.  It is actually easier now as you can use open office spread sheets. 

Yabba dabba do
Flashburn
Generalfeldmarschall

« Reply #3 on: July 02, 2013, 04:28:17 AM »

« Last Edit: July 02, 2013, 04:30:13 AM by Flashburn » Logged

Yabba dabba do
Rod
Oberstleutnant

« Reply #4 on: July 02, 2013, 04:43:32 AM »

OK you got an itch scratch. Grin
Flashburn
Generalfeldmarschall

« Reply #5 on: July 02, 2013, 04:43:37 AM »

ask specific questions on the making campaign thing. I can do my best answer.  In the past I wrote pages of how too stuff and went no where.  As you have a handle on the configs of Graviteam stuff should be a piece of cake.

Yabba dabba do
Flashburn
Generalfeldmarschall

« Reply #6 on: July 02, 2013, 04:47:10 AM »

OK you got an itch scratch. Grin

No I have back long of models of mine in various states of nearly done.  They need to GET DONE so I can throw into my portfolio.  The only vehicle model I am really happy with is my old saladin model.  Updating the m113 to a better state is something I had in the back of my mind.  M38 I was thinking for GTOS.  But got it to close to done state and was like.......I WANT TO DRIVE THIS THING. 

Yabba dabba do
Rod
Oberstleutnant

« Reply #7 on: July 02, 2013, 04:52:06 AM »

I can get open office -but I have MS EXCEL-Office 2010.-isn't that as good?
Flashburn
Generalfeldmarschall

« Reply #8 on: July 02, 2013, 05:20:01 AM »

I can get open office -but I have MS EXCEL-Office 2010.-isn't that as good?

The now built in utility within Gtos/sabow directly reads the spreadsheet and makes the config.  Be sure to get the right program listed in newest documents.  Now this is not absolutely required....but should make things easier to manage.

Yabba dabba do
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: