Graviteam
May 05, 2024, 08:12:09 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Hot keys?  (Read 2862 times)
GBS
Major

« on: March 27, 2012, 02:28:53 PM »

Where can I find an up to date listing of active hot keys? Those listed in the docs folder have changed I guess. For example F is for return fire only and it actually toggles tanks in front or tanks follow. By the way is there a hot key for return fire only?
Also there is hot key listed for "echelon" movement but I can't get that to work. Is it possible that this key list is meant for BOW?

Also, real glad to see you guys on Matrix. This distributor is a big deal in the states and will widen your exposure dramatically. I'm sure you have seen it but most of the negative comments there are about your (English) documentation and the UI, the later I think is unfounded.
andrey12345
Graviteam
Generalfeldmarschall

Jerk developer

« Reply #1 on: March 27, 2012, 07:28:40 PM »

Where can I find an up to date listing of active hot keys? Those listed in the docs folder have changed I guess. For example F is for return fire only and it actually toggles tanks in front or tanks follow. By the way is there a hot key for return fire only?
Also there is hot key listed for "echelon" movement but I can't get that to work. Is it possible that this key list is meant for BOW?

F1 key or controls.pdf in game documentation folder.

Пользовательский интерфейс будет неуместен на сегодняшних широкоэкранных экранах, а оригинальные карты неопределенного метра и моделирование чисел с низкими лицами заставляют людей действительно не хотеть играть.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: