Graviteam
May 05, 2024, 12:18:43 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Just more German toys for my men to capture  (Read 4429 times)
Rod
Oberstleutnant

« on: April 23, 2012, 07:25:58 PM »

Coming in May update apparently. Just gets better and better!   Grin

http://graviteam-games.goodluckwith.us/eng/2012/04/new-german-at-weapons-in-may-2012-update/
Dane49
Generalfeldmarschall

« Reply #1 on: April 23, 2012, 07:54:12 PM »

Does this update include the new uniforms mods.? I was looking at the Russian site with the new uniforms,and I must say they are quite good.I especially like the German winter uniforms with the added detail for equipment and camouflage.Very nice work  8)
Rod
Oberstleutnant

« Reply #2 on: April 23, 2012, 08:15:49 PM »

My opinion-and only my opinion-the Uniform Mod is separate from this game update showing these weapons.
I could be wrong though. I lurk those Russian forums using GOOGLE translator.

andrey12345
Graviteam
Generalfeldmarschall

Jerk developer

« Reply #3 on: April 24, 2012, 08:26:40 AM »

Does this update include the new uniforms mods.?
Partially

Пользовательский интерфейс будет неуместен на сегодняшних широкоэкранных экранах, а оригинальные карты неопределенного метра и моделирование чисел с низкими лицами заставляют людей действительно не хотеть играть.
Dane49
Generalfeldmarschall

« Reply #4 on: April 24, 2012, 04:26:13 PM »

Partially?I'll assume that means not all the uniforms I saw on the Russian site will be included then.I really like this game and appreciate the attention to detail you have been adding to the game and also the attempts to make it more user friendly,especially for the English speaking only gamers.I have been reading the David Glantz book "Zhukovs Greatest Defeat" about Operation Mars(Kalinin Front,Nov.-Dec. 1942)and have been using the information from this book to play quick battles ,with the Grossdeutchland  Division fighting off attacks by the Russian 219 Tank Brigade and 19 Mech. Brigade in the Belyi sector south of the town of Belyi.Though the book mentions the battles taking place in forested swamps and swirling snow storms,I have been using the APOS winter maps Taranovka,Sokolovo and  Rakitno for my battles.I have never been to Russia,so I have no idea how different the areas may look(South of Kharkov vs South of Belyi)Your large maps give me  plenty of hours of enjoyment trying to reenact the combat taking place in my quick battles ,and during my further readings of the book and re creating more quick battles I always picture the APOS  3D maps  as the settings for this epic struggle.Once again I would like to express how pleased I am to have a game that lets me recreate these battles and look forward to more add-ons in the future.Hopefully the mainstream gamers who like to reenact combat on the Russian front will realize that this truly is the game that most accurately so far(IMHO) allows you to do that.Also if I may,I would like to suggest some things that I think would help the game attract more followers-More maps(Always  Smiley) and more choices for equipping your forces(weapons 1944-45 also.Tanks,guns etc...) for the quick battles.Those are what I would like to add to my "wish list'.Obviously ,I understand that this is very costly and time consuming to develop and from what I've been reading in the forums ,is that the developers aren't really going in this direction.Either way I'm happy with what they have done so far,and will continue to buy whatever they put out(Except maybe the far eastern one-not interested in that theatre)Otherwise,great job guys and keep up the good work and thank you for a great game.
andrey12345
Graviteam
Generalfeldmarschall

Jerk developer

« Reply #5 on: April 25, 2012, 09:30:57 PM »

In plans DLC near the city of Leningrad in summer 1942. Beliy it's close (eastern) to it, bit more closed than from Kharkov Smiley.

Пользовательский интерфейс будет неуместен на сегодняшних широкоэкранных экранах, а оригинальные карты неопределенного метра и моделирование чисел с низкими лицами заставляют людей действительно не хотеть играть.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: