Graviteam
May 05, 2024, 08:52:53 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Vehicals=Bulldozers  (Read 4603 times)
Dane49
Generalfeldmarschall

« on: June 04, 2012, 10:20:01 AM »

Why do my vehicals always feel the need to bulldoze the villages I send them thru?I try and keep them on the road,but they stray off and start leveling the village(resulting in stuck and immobilized vehicals).Do they hate the Russian peasants that much LOL,or is there a pathing problem and roads not exactly where they should be?Now I just avoid villages with vehicals and go around(Puts a major damper on my BLITZ tactics).
Void
Oberstleutnant

« Reply #1 on: June 04, 2012, 01:22:43 PM »

use roads Wink
Dane49
Generalfeldmarschall

« Reply #2 on: June 04, 2012, 02:07:36 PM »

I try to get them to use the roads by hitting the R hot key or the road button,but they ignore my orders and go on a house leveling frenzy Shocked.The little numb skulls just can't controll themselves when they reach a ville.I suppose they consider the houses suspect partisan dwellings and are punishing the inhabitants   Wink
Void
Oberstleutnant

« Reply #3 on: June 04, 2012, 03:12:16 PM »

hmm strange, I have no problem with traveling on roads.
Txema
Generalmajor

« Reply #4 on: June 04, 2012, 03:23:57 PM »

dane49,

Please, make sure that you select the order modifiers (for example move by road) PRIOR to issuing the order to the troops.
Dane49
Generalfeldmarschall

« Reply #5 on: June 04, 2012, 04:05:31 PM »

That probably explains it then.I always thought the modifier was a secondary command.For example-I want you to move here,and take the road.Not-take road ,and move here Smiley
« Last Edit: June 04, 2012, 07:47:45 PM by dane49 » Logged
andrey12345
Graviteam
Generalfeldmarschall

Jerk developer

« Reply #6 on: June 04, 2012, 05:31:56 PM »

I try to get them to use the roads by hitting the R hot key or the road button,but they ignore my orders and go on a house leveling frenzy Shocked.The little numb skulls just can't controll themselves when they reach a ville.I suppose they consider the houses suspect partisan dwellings and are punishing the inhabitants   Wink

Move by road it's a _modifier_ (settings) for movement order, not a order itself.
Select it, then select no formation or column formation and give a movement order.

Пользовательский интерфейс будет неуместен на сегодняшних широкоэкранных экранах, а оригинальные карты неопределенного метра и моделирование чисел с низкими лицами заставляют людей действительно не хотеть играть.
Dane49
Generalfeldmarschall

« Reply #7 on: June 04, 2012, 07:59:51 PM »

OK,what I was doing was giving my troops movement orders 1st then applying road modifier next.For some reason I consider the modifier to be used after the initial order to move.I would choose unit(LMB) ,then select where I want it to go(RMB),then I would select move button and apply modifier button(Road movement) Embarrassed
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: