Graviteam
May 02, 2024, 12:05:23 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Everyone moves very slow since I installed dec 11 patch  (Read 2861 times)
Redjac
Oberleutnant

« on: January 15, 2012, 08:49:17 PM »

I installed the new dec 11 patch and seemed to go OK. My first game noticed everything moves slow. I mean maybe 0.5 speed tops. This wasn't like that in the old version where it ran pretty smooth. If I dial up the speed to 6 it doesn't really do anything. The animations everything slowed to a crawl.

Edit: Did some more reading, found one other thread with this issue. I suspect I'll have to reinstall to older version, as it worked OK. And wait for the next patch.
« Last Edit: January 15, 2012, 09:19:28 PM by Redjac » Logged
andrey12345
Graviteam
Generalfeldmarschall

Jerk developer

« Reply #1 on: January 16, 2012, 12:52:52 AM »

It's auto game-speed ajustments. This is to ensure that even when with a large number of troops or on slower computers control and interface to work without delay.

Option 6.16 disable it if you want.

Пользовательский интерфейс будет неуместен на сегодняшних широкоэкранных экранах, а оригинальные карты неопределенного метра и моделирование чисел с низкими лицами заставляют людей действительно не хотеть играть.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: