Graviteam
May 02, 2024, 05:31:26 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: New DLC  (Read 3595 times)
subhuman
Oberleutnant

« on: January 16, 2012, 08:25:24 AM »

Hi

As has been mentioned before by andrey, the cost of advertising new products is expensive, but there really is no excuse to not advertise on your own webpage or forum.

I just want to say that the recent release of two DLC products for APOS has been rather subdued even here in these forums at at the Graviteam website.  An important announcement such as the release of new DLC should most definitely feature as a special attention grabbing post at the top of the forum page.

By just scanning this forum can you even really tell any DLC has even been released?
subhuman
Oberleutnant

« Reply #1 on: January 16, 2012, 11:45:23 AM »

LOL! Within hours of my original post I get an email from Graviteam alerting me of the new DLC.
Coincidence but still amusing considering my post.
randall.flagg
Major

« Reply #2 on: January 16, 2012, 06:00:36 PM »

haha I know, its like 'dude I want to give you money, but you have to meet me half way and let me know that you have a new product."
Mark Jonzo
Hauptmann

« Reply #3 on: January 21, 2012, 10:02:27 AM »

i agree! I only found the game originally by chance when looking for some Eastern front info, then only just found the DLC a month after that by looking for mods for it via google !

Its a superb sim, you guys (Graviteam) need to promote it better. There are an army of potential buyers who probably dont know about this great product. All the CM regulars are craving a good ww2 east front theatre  Smiley

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: