Graviteam
May 02, 2024, 12:08:33 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: Unpacking/Packing Files  (Read 18620 times)
benpark
Hauptmann

« Reply #20 on: January 17, 2012, 02:01:21 AM »

Strange...I can see some folders in the directory that aren't there anymore (the locked ones):

Flashburn
Generalfeldmarschall

« Reply #21 on: January 17, 2012, 02:09:58 AM »

Ok was like WTF.  Ok you are running unflat from docs folder, correct?  The campaign you want to mod is in modwork, correct?  Now why locked folders?Huh??  Check the last two.

If it still does it try another camp...... I still have not gotten that one yet  Cry  But I have alot of unfinished campaigns before I get there.  Is it good? Maybe some sort no touchy feature?

On another note that screen shot you made may have solved one of my issues with localized languages.  Been trying to figure out how to get multi language into one campaign.  Im guessing in that folder text_loc_upd there is an english version, russian version and a german version.
« Last Edit: January 17, 2012, 02:24:08 AM by Flashburn » Logged

Yabba dabba do
randall.flagg
Major

« Reply #22 on: January 17, 2012, 02:51:47 AM »

Thats odd, when I unflat something the output is in the same folder as the packed file.
Flashburn
Generalfeldmarschall

« Reply #23 on: January 17, 2012, 02:54:28 AM »

Thats odd, when I unflat something the output is in the same folder as the packed file.

Ya thats what should happen......wierd. 

Yabba dabba do
benpark
Hauptmann

« Reply #24 on: January 17, 2012, 02:00:02 PM »

So I seem to be doing the process correctly, but it isn't working for some reason (?).  Strange indeed. 

I'll revisit this after work tonight, but if Andry (or anyone else) spots a flaw in my process above, please let me know.  I may reinstall if not to see if that sorts the issue out.
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: