Graviteam
May 08, 2024, 03:48:57 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: kharkov 42 & 43, steel fury etc  (Read 4403 times)
Mark Jonzo
Hauptmann

« on: February 14, 2012, 10:34:45 PM »

Can someone enlighten me on the other Sims that preceded APOS? I somehow missed out on them despite being very interested on the eastern front during ww2. Do the early Sims match up in quality, realism and enjoyment like appos? Or do they look dated now in comparison? Were they gradually improved with patches to look and fight as g ood as appos?thanks
Kyth
Generalfeldmarschall

« Reply #1 on: February 15, 2012, 06:44:08 AM »

IMHO, Steel Fury still looks better than all the others. But that could be because I'm biased  Cheesy

So don't take my word for it, take a look at the various screen-shots posted in the forum,

"What am I, chopped liver..?"

"Yes."
Flashburn
Generalfeldmarschall

« Reply #2 on: February 15, 2012, 08:15:58 AM »

As far as Im concerned, everything Graviteam has done has been great.  And kyth is baised.....but good ole steel fury is holding up nicely. 

Yabba dabba do
Mark Jonzo
Hauptmann

« Reply #3 on: February 15, 2012, 08:59:48 AM »

So you guys would recommend buying the older ones too? I see there is some kharkov campaign in apos, has that been remodelled for the newer apos or is it a good indication of what to expect from the other Sims? Thanks again
Txema
Generalmajor

« Reply #4 on: February 15, 2012, 09:48:42 AM »

I would strongly recommend Steel Fury. It is a very good tank simulator. Moreover, a lot of excellent mods containing new tanks and new missions have been released for Steel Fury.

But you have to take into account that it is a tank simulator. You just control your platoon of tanks and attached infantry.

Very good sim, anyway !!!  Smiley

Txema
Meteor2
Hauptmann

« Reply #5 on: February 15, 2012, 11:22:34 AM »

I support these comment. Steel Fury is a very good sim. The only points, which I found not so strong, are the editor (not so intuitive) and the missing
operational overlay. But otherwise very good. And mods are making it even better. Have a look at youtoobe videos... Smiley
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: