Graviteam
May 14, 2024, 01:21:48 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: Steel Fury's Successor  (Read 13805 times)
TANKACE
Hauptmann

« Reply #20 on: December 20, 2011, 12:37:16 AM »

i like a Mission Editor thats easy to use! so you dont have to add texts to the files etc .... Sad
tonyuk
Major

« Reply #21 on: December 27, 2011, 04:53:55 PM »

Title-Steel Fury Kharkov Last Stand.
I would also like to see experience and morale gain with each mission completed.
Keep the WW2 flavour. Multiplayer too. That would really bring in the crowd.
Kyth
Generalfeldmarschall

« Reply #22 on: December 29, 2011, 02:37:23 AM »

I would also like to see experience and morale gain with each mission completed.

I agree. Also, the stats in the user's profile include 'number of medals awarded' without any details.
It would be good to have more elaboration about this, or little icons to show off  Smiley

"What am I, chopped liver..?"

"Yes."
frinik
Generalfeldmarschall

« Reply #23 on: December 29, 2011, 05:12:56 AM »

Ideally it would be nice to have your own tanks with their logos, kill-rings, numbers etc.As in some games once you have won a sufficient number of missions, gained experience and reached a certain rank you win your own tank(s) which remain with you in the future and which you can tailor to your taste( camo, numerals, logo etc)...
Panzerfaust
Generalmajor

« Reply #24 on: December 29, 2011, 04:50:29 PM »

I'd like to see more detailed historical options. Like you enlist in a certain armored division/unit, fight the battles they actually fought, in the tanks they used complete with historical cammo and markings for that division/unit, also actual German and Soviet tank aces that were in those units. As proposed by Kyth a more detailed medals menu, friniks tank kill markings, a QMB editor, bigger maps, an updated game engine to take advantage of todays GPU's, multi core capability. MP would be nice also as long as historical accuracy is followed, the last thing I want to see in my KV-1 sights during an MP battle, set in 1942 early 1943 is a Tiger II   Cheesy
Cheers
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: