Graviteam
May 10, 2024, 04:53:44 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Patches?  (Read 2912 times)
wodin
Generalleutnant

« on: December 10, 2012, 03:08:39 PM »

Why can't you put the DLC patches for download? As I bought the game and two DLC from SF my DLC is SOK 1.05 and Blau 1.07. I'm not sure why the updates can't be released so we can all update our games\DLC.
andrey12345
Graviteam
Generalfeldmarschall

Jerk developer

« Reply #1 on: December 10, 2012, 03:17:01 PM »

Why can't you put the DLC patches for download? As I bought the game and two DLC from SF my DLC is SOK 1.05 and Blau 1.07. I'm not sure why the updates can't be released so we can all update our games\DLC.

For DLC we do not make patches (actually the "patch for DLC" on GG is a new version of DLC), and hence we can not put them for free.
SF has a very original compliance for contracts and it do not cooperate with as. Sorry but I can not help. Unfortunately, not all publishers are equally the same. And sadly to say which will be good, and what is not, we dont know in advance.
The fact that we can put freely (for example polygons update) - is available from our website.
« Last Edit: December 10, 2012, 03:19:42 PM by andrey12345 » Logged

Пользовательский интерфейс будет неуместен на сегодняшних широкоэкранных экранах, а оригинальные карты неопределенного метра и моделирование чисел с низкими лицами заставляют людей действительно не хотеть играть.
andrey12345
Graviteam
Generalfeldmarschall

Jerk developer

« Reply #2 on: December 10, 2012, 03:25:44 PM »

I hope everyone understands that, if the game + DLC on sale for 50 in one place, but in somewhere for 5 and in a third place may be is totally free, the expect support from the second or third place is not necessary. Of course you can hope, but...

I think this is not very good, but unfortunately here we can not influence in any way.

Пользовательский интерфейс будет неуместен на сегодняшних широкоэкранных экранах, а оригинальные карты неопределенного метра и моделирование чисел с низкими лицами заставляют людей действительно не хотеть играть.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: