Graviteam
May 10, 2024, 03:28:13 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyth campaign mission-"Over the river and through the woods"?  (Read 3557 times)
hemisent
Oberst

« on: April 28, 2011, 10:30:50 PM »

Hi Kyth
  My question involves my tank crossing the river at the designated point. All the other units will proceed as normal to attack the AT units on the hill but my tank refuses to cross, the nearest place the AI will allow is farther downstream there is a shallow crossing...even then my tank gives me a hard time. Playing as the default gunner, driver or commander gets the same results.

I've played this mission before as a single and there was no problem. These missions are awesome, please keep them coming.

Cheers Cheesy
H
Kyth
Generalfeldmarschall

« Reply #1 on: April 28, 2011, 11:38:35 PM »

It's a quirk of the AI : if the crossing is too crowded, it may try to find another route across. There appear to be some pathfinding oddities when it comes to rivers. Remember to set the group formation to 'none' when you order everyone to cross.

Also, try manually controlling the movement - the command keys are W, A, S and D.

"What am I, chopped liver..?"

"Yes."
hemisent
Oberst

« Reply #2 on: April 29, 2011, 03:16:02 AM »

Thanks Kyth
  I kind of thought that so I let everyone cross first...same thing happened but I think the formation set was the default setting, not "none". I'll give it a try.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: