Graviteam
April 29, 2024, 11:29:10 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Artillery  (Read 3117 times)
Meteor2
Hauptmann

« on: February 07, 2012, 01:08:31 PM »

One question and one remark:

Remark first. Yesterday I spoke to a veteran of the artillery and and asked him about the response times. He thought, that from the call of the forward observer to the rear artillery unit and to the detonating shell a time of 4 to 6 minutes would be a good average (on battalion level).
I have never seen this "short" times in APOS. Normal approx. 10 minutes here...
Are there sources for these 10 minutes delay ?

And a question:
How can I shift the pre-defined artillery areas after the first round for adjustments ?
I thought, I can be done without creating a huge delay.

andrey12345
Graviteam
Generalfeldmarschall

Jerk developer

« Reply #1 on: February 07, 2012, 01:14:24 PM »

One question and one remark:

Remark first. Yesterday I spoke to a veteran of the artillery and and asked him about the response times. He thought, that from the call of the forward observer to the rear artillery unit and to the detonating shell a time of 4 to 6 minutes would be a good average (on battalion level).
I have never seen this "short" times in APOS. Normal approx. 10 minutes here...
Are there sources for these 10 minutes delay ?

And a question:
How can I shift the pre-defined artillery areas after the first round for adjustments ?
I thought, I can be done without creating a huge delay.

Tactical manual part 2.5 pages 66-70.

10+ mins delay if you shot to invisible long range target during mid battle. Yes is some optimistically, may be 20+ minutes long  Wink

Пользовательский интерфейс будет неуместен на сегодняшних широкоэкранных экранах, а оригинальные карты неопределенного метра и моделирование чисел с низкими лицами заставляют людей действительно не хотеть играть.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: