Graviteam
April 29, 2024, 11:19:56 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Andrey, quick explanation.  (Read 5148 times)
GBS
Major

« on: February 07, 2012, 02:46:47 PM »

When show orders is on there is sometime a blue line showing direction and destination from a moving unit and some time it is gray. I assumed that gray meant that the unit was tired or exhausted but when I checked today the unit had stamina of 70. Just trying to understand what I'm seeing.
andrey12345
Graviteam
Generalfeldmarschall

Jerk developer

« Reply #1 on: February 07, 2012, 03:17:36 PM »

When show orders is on there is sometime a blue line showing direction and destination from a moving unit and some time it is gray. I assumed that gray meant that the unit was tired or exhausted but when I checked today the unit had stamina of 70. Just trying to understand what I'm seeing.

Gray - it's a "local" weakness. For example if infantry run on mud or deep snow.

Stamina - it's global parameter through battle to operation.

Пользовательский интерфейс будет неуместен на сегодняшних широкоэкранных экранах, а оригинальные карты неопределенного метра и моделирование чисел с низкими лицами заставляют людей действительно не хотеть играть.
GBS
Major

« Reply #2 on: February 07, 2012, 03:24:56 PM »

Thanks Andrey. One more....what do the numbers under the bombardment presets (ie.. 5-8) represent? I notice when I move the location of a preset they change.
Void
Oberstleutnant

« Reply #3 on: February 07, 2012, 04:05:04 PM »

Thanks Andrey. One more....what do the numbers under the bombardment presets (ie.. 5-8) represent? I notice when I move the location of a preset they change.

Hi,

page 68 in the tactics manual:

http://graviteam-games.goodluckwith.us/documentation/

GBS
Major

« Reply #4 on: February 07, 2012, 08:06:45 PM »

Void,

I can't get that tactics manual to open. Do you remember what it says? Huh?
andrey12345
Graviteam
Generalfeldmarschall

Jerk developer

« Reply #5 on: February 07, 2012, 09:26:37 PM »

Void,

I can't get that tactics manual to open. Do you remember what it says? Huh?

Fire lines are marked with numbers 1-3. Under a line, you can see two numbers divided by "-". The first one is target-servicing time (delay in 10 second intervals.) 3 is a ~30 s delay. Delay depends on the gun type and the spotter's experience. The second number is relative lay error for a fire line (10 m intervals.) 10 is a ~100 m lay error.

Пользовательский интерфейс будет неуместен на сегодняшних широкоэкранных экранах, а оригинальные карты неопределенного метра и моделирование чисел с низкими лицами заставляют людей действительно не хотеть играть.
GBS
Major

« Reply #6 on: February 07, 2012, 10:32:00 PM »

Thanks. I would have never figured that out.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: