Graviteam
April 29, 2024, 12:47:30 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2
  Print  
Author Topic: APOS Patch February 2012 news  (Read 15071 times)
andrey12345
Graviteam
Generalfeldmarschall

Jerk developer

« on: February 11, 2012, 07:20:31 PM »

Development news:

1) Fixed bug with disappearing tracks and particles with a strong deceleration of the game speed.
2) Indication of individual soldiers and vehicles for the Allies now is in orange color.
3) Changes in the operation of Taranovka - supply comes earlier.
4) Added sensitivity adjustment for camera speed and rotation.
5) Fixed an issue with tactical battles taking place in the absence of an one side.
6) Added setting to off the acceleration of an external camera.
7) Increased ammunition for German machine-gunners.
8) Fixed a bug with the labels that apply in center of the screen when closed fast selection tab.
9) Fixed some achievements.
10) Fixed bug with volume control groups.
11) Fixed a bug with a message when platoons personnel are replenished by conscripts.
12) Changed the default keyboard layout and corrected its description.
13) In the encyclopedia adds the ability to remove pillars for vehicles that has wheeled and tracked movement modes.
14) Added ability to use pillars consisting from different parts (for BT, T-34 and KV tanks).
15) Adjusted deviation for some ammunition.
16) Added a sergeant in the motorized infantry squads.
17) When enable 5.1 option enemy are shown markers above the enemy units.
18) Fixed a bug with penetration one vehicles to another in some cases.
19) Fixed bug with incorrect placement of the heavy weapons crews when ride on the vehicle.
20) Corrected logic of retreat order in the operational phase.
21) In the selection tab marked squads and platoons with artillery and air spotters.
22) In the selection tab marked by color platoons with the same company.
23) Improved algorithm for targets search for armored vehicles.
24) Added fire to infantry and airplanes and buttoned orders to orders panel.
25) Added indication of the platoons parameters in the tooltip in the operational phase.
26) Changed the politically correct form of the German flag.
27) Added ability to select groups of units that was given to a joint order, right-click on the unit from the group or its icon.
28) Added the ability to find the nearest spotter, right-clicking on the map or landscape button while holding Ctrl.
29) Added display of a orders sequence for the selected squad or group of units.
30) Adjusted crews for 50 mm mortars and DhSK machine gun, as well as the number of handheld ammo.
31) Fixed ammunition crates for Sdkfz250/10, Sdkfz251/10.
32) Changed the number of aircraft in the IL-2 and FW-190 flights.
33) Added the display of the command hierarchy on operational map.
34) Fixed bug with display of the stock of ammunition and fuel in depots.
35) Added reaction and new message if the crew loss out of combat state, which lead to the impossibility to continue battle.
36) Fixed bug with updating the squads states on the quick selection tab.
37) Status of heavy weapons in squads on the quick selection tab is now showed.
38) Status of platoon state on the quick selection tab is now showed.

Пользовательский интерфейс будет неуместен на сегодняшних широкоэкранных экранах, а оригинальные карты неопределенного метра и моделирование чисел с низкими лицами заставляют людей действительно не хотеть играть.
hamrock
Major

« Reply #1 on: February 12, 2012, 11:59:31 AM »

Great news Andrey.  When can we expect this to be released please?
andrey12345
Graviteam
Generalfeldmarschall

Jerk developer

« Reply #2 on: February 12, 2012, 12:30:03 PM »

When can we expect this to be released please?

Check patch name: APOS Patch February 2012 news

This means the patch in February in the development and testing, and will be released in late February 2012 or early March 2012.
Correspondingly, the patch in April 2012 - in April in development, will be released in late April, early May.

Пользовательский интерфейс будет неуместен на сегодняшних широкоэкранных экранах, а оригинальные карты неопределенного метра и моделирование чисел с низкими лицами заставляют людей действительно не хотеть играть.
hamrock
Major

« Reply #3 on: February 13, 2012, 09:10:10 AM »

Thanks for the update. A minor point German infantry with smg's are wearing rifle equipment. An aesethtic point only I know.
andrey12345
Graviteam
Generalfeldmarschall

Jerk developer

« Reply #4 on: February 13, 2012, 11:00:34 AM »

Thanks for the update. A minor point German infantry with smg's are wearing rifle equipment. An aesethtic point only I know.

To avoid this issues Russian community makes equipment and uniform mod http://www.sukhoi.ru/forum/showthread.php?t=66275

Schuck
Oberstleutnant

« Reply #5 on: February 13, 2012, 10:38:57 PM »

Andrey,
The uniforms look great, especially the SS.
Any chance of a link to a download.
As thats a link to a thread in a forum with alot of pages, all in Russian!

Keep up the good work!

andrey12345
Graviteam
Generalfeldmarschall

Jerk developer

« Reply #6 on: February 14, 2012, 10:06:04 AM »

Andrey,
The uniforms look great, especially the SS.
Any chance of a link to a download.
As thats a link to a thread in a forum with alot of pages, all in Russian!

Keep up the good work!

For current patch i'ts still in work.

hamrock
Major

« Reply #7 on: February 14, 2012, 12:37:14 PM »

Yes thanks. If I understand you correctly these are still a work in progress?
andrey12345
Graviteam
Generalfeldmarschall

Jerk developer

« Reply #8 on: February 14, 2012, 03:55:35 PM »

Yes thanks. If I understand you correctly these are still a work in progress?
Yes. Mod changed to current patch.

hamrock
Major

« Reply #9 on: February 14, 2012, 06:51:59 PM »

Great work Andrey.  Is there any chance you could give us a link to the mods and instructions in English please?  APOS continues to impress and gets better and better. Smiley
andrey12345
Graviteam
Generalfeldmarschall

Jerk developer

« Reply #10 on: February 14, 2012, 08:02:53 PM »

Great work Andrey.  Is there any chance you could give us a link to the mods and instructions in English please?  APOS continues to impress and gets better and better. Smiley
This mod installed like any other mod or patch, without any distinctions.
Write to modders in mod topic after mod release.

hamrock
Major

« Reply #11 on: February 15, 2012, 12:03:17 PM »

Thank you Andrey. For those of us who don't speak Russian will this be posted on the forums when it is released?  I do hope so.  They look fantastic.  Russian translator does not work on the ru forum.
andrey12345
Graviteam
Generalfeldmarschall

Jerk developer

« Reply #12 on: February 15, 2012, 06:02:19 PM »

Thank you Andrey. For those of us who don't speak Russian will this be posted on the forums when it is released?  I do hope so.  They look fantastic.  Russian translator does not work on the ru forum.
This mod is universal - available for both English and Russian versions.
I post news in this topic when it comes out

hamrock
Major

« Reply #13 on: February 15, 2012, 09:51:46 PM »

That's what I wanted to hear.  Thanks for your input.  Looking forward to this.   Smiley
Schuck
Oberstleutnant

« Reply #14 on: February 15, 2012, 10:23:51 PM »

Andrey,
Ive noticed number 17 in your list is to put markers over enemy units when option 5.1 is enabled.
Can there please be an option to turn off the markers.
As some people dont have any markers on at all, and i find that unit markers detract from the realism of the game.
ie. you wouldnt have a marker hovering above your head in reality!!

Also, can there be a key to turn on and off the Arty rings, just like youve already done with the command rings?
Thanks.

The more realistic, the better!! Grin
« Last Edit: February 15, 2012, 10:33:42 PM by Schuck » Logged
andrey12345
Graviteam
Generalfeldmarschall

Jerk developer

« Reply #15 on: February 16, 2012, 08:17:51 PM »

Andrey,
Ive noticed number 17 in your list is to put markers over enemy units when option 5.1 is enabled.
Can there please be an option to turn off the markers.
As some people dont have any markers on at all, and i find that unit markers detract from the realism of the game.
ie. you wouldnt have a marker hovering above your head in reality!!
Click on markers button to disable it?
Or something else?

Also, can there be a key to turn on and off the Arty rings, just like youve already done with the command rings?
If you unselect alone spotter - no arty rings or lines

Schuck
Oberstleutnant

« Reply #16 on: February 16, 2012, 09:02:57 PM »

Andrey,
Just an option to turn off the markers, by assigning it to a key, just "On" and "Off". As with command rings.
In fact just as the game is now without the markers!
And the Arty rings just the same, assigned to a key, for those of us who like to experience the game as realisticly as possible
With a "clean screen".

The thing i most like about this game is that, you and the people who gave us it take the time and effort to listen to people like me who play it!

Thank you very much Grin
marseu
Oberleutnant

« Reply #17 on: February 20, 2012, 03:40:51 PM »

Andrey please, could you add the possibility to lock camera on aircrafts?
andrey12345
Graviteam
Generalfeldmarschall

Jerk developer

« Reply #18 on: February 20, 2012, 07:40:30 PM »

Andrey please, could you add the possibility to lock camera on aircrafts?
No

Planes fly out of the landscape and wonder what to do in this case.

hamrock
Major

« Reply #19 on: February 27, 2012, 09:16:41 AM »

Hello Andrey,

I see the patch is out and I have downloaded it.  Well done.  Much better UI.  Much better to give AT Guns the choice of  fighting Tanks and not infantry.  All I want now is the new uniforms!!!  The game is getting better and better all the time.
Pages: [1] 2
  Print  

Jump to: