Graviteam
April 29, 2024, 06:23:40 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Problem reloading mssion  (Read 4755 times)
wlhjr
Oberleutnant

« on: February 26, 2012, 02:19:39 AM »

Hi, I'm creating a mission in the mission editor and get this error when I try to reload the mission:

Exception core:
001: Error initialization program.

This prevents me from loading the mission and editing - does anyone know how to get around this?
Thanks,
Bill
Kyth
Generalfeldmarschall

« Reply #1 on: February 26, 2012, 02:52:03 AM »

Did you somehow delete any of the units?

That could be a problem if:

- That unit is required to activate any trigger; or
- That unit is supposed to be your own!  Shocked

"What am I, chopped liver..?"

"Yes."
frinik
Generalfeldmarschall

« Reply #2 on: February 26, 2012, 09:01:11 AM »

What mod do you have activated?This can happen if you have one of Lockie's mission packs or some of his missions.Because they come with his ME which contains tanks and vehicles tailored made for his game.Some of the models you see in the ME exist only in his game and they may conflict with what's in your own ME.Happened to me a couple of times.This creates a code 001 error.
wlhjr
Oberleutnant

« Reply #3 on: February 27, 2012, 02:47:57 AM »

Thanks for the tips, I'll check these out. Btw, is there a way I can delete missions once they generate this error? It seems that once this happens, I can't edit the mission anymore.
frinik
Generalfeldmarschall

« Reply #4 on: February 27, 2012, 04:18:34 AM »

There's an option in the ME the tab just below the unpack one.It's called delete but it only deletes the mission in your user missions game menu.To entirely delete the mission from the game you have to manually delete the level file which you'll find in data/k42/loc_rus/level/LEVELS/cm_users.Open that folder and delete the level file that matches the title of your user-made mission..

What version of the game do you have installed?(mod)
wlhjr
Oberleutnant

« Reply #5 on: March 01, 2012, 12:03:00 PM »

I pretty sure have it figured out now, it seems that maybe the editor is finicky regarding certain characters in the description fields (contors, divisions etc). Also I'm using Vista with the program installed under \Program Files, so I needed to run as an Admistrator.
Thanks for the tips, this is really a great game. btw I'm using the 1.5 mod.
frinik
Generalfeldmarschall

« Reply #6 on: March 01, 2012, 01:07:01 PM »

I also have the game insalled on Vista but what I did was to create a new partition and install it there so I don't need Admistrator rights and I can modify it at will.
« Last Edit: March 01, 2012, 01:09:23 PM by frinik » Logged
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: