Graviteam
April 29, 2024, 12:06:08 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: Mod pack.  (Read 22569 times)
whukid
Generalfeldmarschall

« Reply #20 on: March 08, 2012, 01:04:28 AM »

I have both the Kyth Missions and campaign enabled Wink I was under the impression that you have the missions enabled before SPM 1.5 ultimate to use them? whoops Tongue

Panzerfaust
Generalmajor

« Reply #21 on: March 08, 2012, 01:24:09 AM »

Opppss my bad, really need to put my glasses on before I look at small print  Grin, but you can ditch all those the single PzIII missions if you have KythsCampaigns enabled and your correct all user made missions/camapigns have to be enabled before SPM Ultimate. I'm really happy Ultimate came out as my JSGME mod folder was getting really crowded. Now if I can find out if Kyths Stuka mod and your/friniks We Love Frinik mod is in Ultimate theres two more I can remove.
Cheers
frinik
Generalfeldmarschall

« Reply #22 on: March 08, 2012, 02:22:36 AM »

We love Frinik mod Lol Grin You make it sound like a series from the 60s......

Hang on Fans! I have an updated sounds and tweaks mods coming up without any installation other than enabling it ( the mod will include tech_cfg, commo res and sounds files all included so no adding or modifying anything)
Kyth
Generalfeldmarschall

« Reply #23 on: March 08, 2012, 03:28:37 AM »

Hi,

Some points before we descend into cacophony again:

1. Please do not ditch my Panzer III single missions, they can co-exist peacefully with the Panzer III campaign.
2. Most mission installations, in fact nearly all of them, do not change the common_res and common_units files. But it's good and logical to have them installed after the SPM 1.5 and Ultimate Update, just in case they do.
3. If you wish to have the missions activated before SPM 1.5 and Ultimate Update,  that's fine with me, but if something goes wrong just read point 2 again Smiley

"What am I, chopped liver..?"

"Yes."
Kyth
Generalfeldmarschall

« Reply #24 on: March 08, 2012, 03:36:22 AM »

After that, install all those nice new missions and campaigns in your original list.
Some of the missions modify common_res and common_units files, so it's not a god idea to install those the last in the list. It will cause conflicts.

Actually, for that very reason, it is a good idea to have the missions activated after SPM 1.5 and the Ultimate Update. Then the missions can be uninstalled after playing, if you need to.

"Yes."
whukid
Generalfeldmarschall

« Reply #25 on: March 08, 2012, 03:36:29 AM »

Hi,

1. Please do not ditch my Panzer III single missions, they can co-exist peacefully with the Panzer III campaign.
2. Most mission installations, in fact nearly all of them, do not change the common_res and common_units files. But it's good and logical to have them installed after the SPM 1.5 and Ultimate Update, just in case they do.
3. If you wish to have the missions activated before SPM 1.5 and Ultimate Update,  that's fine with me, but if something goes wrong just read point 2 again Smiley

Thanks! I was about to beg for advice too Sad I can only make it through half of the 4th mission before I get a CTD.

Kyth
Generalfeldmarschall

« Reply #26 on: March 08, 2012, 03:44:15 AM »

Thanks! I was about to beg for advice too Sad I can only make it through half of the 4th mission before I get a CTD.

Is that the 4th mission for the Panzer 38(t)? Yes I'd suggest activating it after SPM 1.5 and Ultimate update.

"Yes."
whukid
Generalfeldmarschall

« Reply #27 on: March 08, 2012, 04:26:08 AM »

Is that the 4th mission for the Panzer 38(t)? Yes I'd suggest activating it after SPM 1.5 and Ultimate update.

nah, 4th mission for the Panzer III campaign. I replaced the Panzer III's with them brand spankin' new Panzer IV "G"s and the Panzer IV with a Panther Ausf. A. and the russkies with either T-70's, T-34 v.1943, and KV-85's. Now I get CTD everytime Sad

Kyth
Generalfeldmarschall

« Reply #28 on: March 08, 2012, 06:17:15 AM »

nah, 4th mission for the Panzer III campaign. I replaced the Panzer III's with them brand spankin' new Panzer IV "G"s and the Panzer IV with a Panther Ausf. A. and the russkies with either T-70's, T-34 v.1943, and KV-85's. Now I get CTD everytime Sad

Try deactivating Mission 4, then activating it again (with the original forces). Then make any changes to the units, as needed.

Although I have to say it's far more challenging with the original tanks.  Grin

"Yes."
frinik
Generalfeldmarschall

« Reply #29 on: March 08, 2012, 01:02:37 PM »

Do you have anything enabled besides Beta 1.5 and Ultimate?
whukid
Generalfeldmarschall

« Reply #30 on: March 08, 2012, 08:20:08 PM »

Try deactivating Mission 4, then activating it again (with the original forces). Then make any changes to the units, as needed.

Although I have to say it's far more challenging with the original tanks.  Grin

Haha agreed! Those KV-85's and IS-2's can be some pretty tough nuts to crack though. More than once they've led to my demise in the "late war" versions of your campaign Tongue

I currently have SPM 1.5, the fix, english patch, and 1.5 ultimate & patch plus the Panzergrau mod. Smiley

frinik
Generalfeldmarschall

« Reply #31 on: March 09, 2012, 07:35:53 AM »

Whukid you don't need the English-language patch  nor the fix as they are included in the Ultimate mod.

BTW way have you tried the smoke tweaks and sounds I emailed you?
whukid
Generalfeldmarschall

« Reply #32 on: March 10, 2012, 01:13:20 AM »

Whukid you don't need the English-language patch  nor the fix as they are included in the Ultimate mod.

BTW way have you tried the smoke tweaks and sounds I emailed you?

did you email them recently? Because I haven't received anything

frinik
Generalfeldmarschall

« Reply #33 on: March 10, 2012, 01:24:28 AM »

You've got to be kidding me????I emqiled oyu qt leqst 3 to 4 weeks ago?
 Huh?

OK!Do you have the ultimate mod installed?
whukid
Generalfeldmarschall

« Reply #34 on: March 11, 2012, 05:01:58 PM »

You've got to be kidding me????I emqiled oyu qt leqst 3 to 4 weeks ago?
 Huh?

OK!Do you have the ultimate mod installed?

Oh! I tried those Tongue haha sorry, I thought you had something new. I liked them, but I kept getting CTD's about half way through the mission

frinik
Generalfeldmarschall

« Reply #35 on: March 12, 2012, 05:12:32 AM »

Really????You are the only one who had that problem out of 9 I sent them to???Ddi you paste the stuff into your game's main folder as instructed?

Is your game crashing because of my stuff???You mentioned making a new install?
whukid
Generalfeldmarschall

« Reply #36 on: March 12, 2012, 08:44:22 PM »

Really????You are the only one who had that problem out of 9 I sent them to???Ddi you paste the stuff into your game's main folder as instructed?

Is your game crashing because of my stuff???You mentioned making a new install?

Was it meant to work with the Ultimate Update? I followed the directions, but the "Pillar" section confused the hell out of me; I might've installed it wrong. Either way, i un-installed it and used the older version, which worked crash free Smiley

frinik
Generalfeldmarschall

« Reply #37 on: March 13, 2012, 01:56:20 AM »

No it was amde for NAT1.3 and 1.4 but can actually work for every mod.

What was confusing about the pillars?It was simply to change a line in some of the tech_cfg files?Huh?

Anyway now I have done one which includes the modified tech_cfg files already included.
Panzerfaust
Generalmajor

« Reply #38 on: March 17, 2012, 01:35:03 PM »

Hi,

Sorry Kyth no offense was ment when I said to "ditch" your single missions in my post and thats is why I did say to whukid unless you needed them both (like you have modified them, but still want to have the stock missions available). To me it seemed a good way to unclutter the JSGME, the mission pack has all the single missions already in it and if not modified, why have it redundent in your JSGME? True it cant hurt anything but it does streamline the JSGME quite abit. Maybe not the best choice of words I used but no malicious was intended comrade  Smiley .
Cheers
Kyth
Generalfeldmarschall

« Reply #39 on: March 17, 2012, 02:21:54 PM »

Yeah okay, no problem,

"Yes."
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: