Graviteam
April 29, 2024, 01:39:05 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: After May patch Model Viewer doesnt work anymore.  (Read 3631 times)
randall.flagg
Major

« on: June 24, 2012, 12:11:05 AM »

Reinstalled game to see if there was some issue.  After the May patch the model viewer opens and prompts me to point it to a .mesh file.
andrey12345
Graviteam
Generalfeldmarschall

Jerk developer

« Reply #1 on: June 24, 2012, 10:10:56 AM »

Reinstalled game to see if there was some issue.  After the May patch the model viewer opens and prompts me to point it to a .mesh file.

In all previous updates, just as it was. Select any *.mesh file and the viewer shows it. What actually is the problem?

Пользовательский интерфейс будет неуместен на сегодняшних широкоэкранных экранах, а оригинальные карты неопределенного метра и моделирование чисел с низкими лицами заставляют людей действительно не хотеть играть.
randall.flagg
Major

« Reply #2 on: June 24, 2012, 11:12:25 PM »

I dont have any *.mesh files in my APOS directory.  If I had one Id point the model viewer to it but a search isnt showing any.
andrey12345
Graviteam
Generalfeldmarschall

Jerk developer

« Reply #3 on: June 25, 2012, 08:20:21 AM »

I dont have any *.mesh files in my APOS directory.
Yes of course, but it does not prevent viewer to work normally  Grin

If I had one Id point the model viewer to it but a search isnt showing any.
The mod utils manual have a whole section dedicated to where to get these same mesh files.
mkmodels.pdf - how to do
modtools.pdf (page 5, page 12...) - how to find and open exist

Пользовательский интерфейс будет неуместен на сегодняшних широкоэкранных экранах, а оригинальные карты неопределенного метра и моделирование чисел с низкими лицами заставляют людей действительно не хотеть играть.
randall.flagg
Major

« Reply #4 on: June 25, 2012, 11:57:49 AM »

Sorry my mistake, I was thinking it was the same thing as the encyclopedia, which its not and the encyclopedia works fine.
Sorry for the confusion.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: