Graviteam
May 02, 2024, 01:32:48 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Bogged in the snow  (Read 5242 times)
Void
Oberstleutnant

« on: June 28, 2012, 03:30:12 PM »

It looks nice how the vehicles are bogged in the snow, however when they are destroyed they moved up on the snow.
Is it possible to make them bogged in the snow when they are destroyed?

andrey12345
Graviteam
Generalfeldmarschall

Jerk developer

« Reply #1 on: June 29, 2012, 10:27:08 PM »

It looks nice how the vehicles are bogged in the snow, however when they are destroyed they moved up on the snow.
Is it possible to make them bogged in the snow when they are destroyed?
Destroyed too, bogged into the snow. Unless of course they stand in the snow  Wink.
On your second picture APC is no longer in the snow.

Пользовательский интерфейс будет неуместен на сегодняшних широкоэкранных экранах, а оригинальные карты неопределенного метра и моделирование чисел с низкими лицами заставляют людей действительно не хотеть играть.
Void
Oberstleutnant

« Reply #2 on: June 30, 2012, 09:09:48 AM »

I saw an German APC bogged in the snow immediately after being set on fire it started to be lifted from the snow to the surface.

andrey12345
Graviteam
Generalfeldmarschall

Jerk developer

« Reply #3 on: June 30, 2012, 11:41:17 AM »

I saw an German APC bogged in the snow immediately after being set on fire it started to be lifted from the snow to the surface.

After fire burn snow under it is changed to dirt.

Пользовательский интерфейс будет неуместен на сегодняшних широкоэкранных экранах, а оригинальные карты неопределенного метра и моделирование чисел с низкими лицами заставляют людей действительно не хотеть играть.
TacKLed
Oberleutnant

« Reply #4 on: June 30, 2012, 12:04:11 PM »

Whoa, whoa, whoa, does stuff like that really play into account? I didn't really think they could get bogged into the snow and it may have been a clipping issue. We need a thread devoted to small things like this.
Void
Oberstleutnant

« Reply #5 on: June 30, 2012, 12:27:42 PM »

Yeah I though that the snow melts under fire. Thanks Wink
Redmarkus4
Oberstleutnant

« Reply #6 on: June 30, 2012, 12:42:04 PM »

The snow around the vehicle melts! That's impressive attention to detail indeed...
Void
Oberstleutnant

« Reply #7 on: June 30, 2012, 02:01:50 PM »

The snow around the vehicle melts! That's impressive attention to detail indeed...

no, but the vehicle is no longer bogged, when is on fire Wink
Xambrium
Oberstleutnant

« Reply #8 on: July 01, 2012, 01:13:16 PM »

Andrey any chance for foodsteps in the future?
wodin
Generalleutnant

« Reply #9 on: July 01, 2012, 01:28:58 PM »

Whoa, whoa, whoa, does stuff like that really play into account? I didn't really think they could get bogged into the snow and it may have been a clipping issue. We need a thread devoted to small things like this.

Follow a halftrack..you will see it go through deep snow\light snow and hard surface with just a coating of snow, also watch the soldiers bounce around when they hit bumps...
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: