Graviteam
May 02, 2024, 01:40:01 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: New graphic?  (Read 3446 times)
Void
Oberstleutnant

« on: June 30, 2012, 02:29:39 PM »

I have sharper image enabled, but the new graphic looks strange.
If you compare screenshots I took before the new patch, they were much sharper and detailed.

http://simhq.com/forum/ubbthreads.php/topics/3599656.html#Post3599656
andrey12345
Graviteam
Generalfeldmarschall

Jerk developer

« Reply #1 on: June 30, 2012, 07:40:48 PM »

I have sharper image enabled, but the new graphic looks strange.
If you compare screenshots I took before the new patch, they were much sharper and detailed.

Krasnaya Polyana an Taranovka (after last update) has a new snowy season. previous screens from dirty/early spring season

Пользовательский интерфейс будет неуместен на сегодняшних широкоэкранных экранах, а оригинальные карты неопределенного метра и моделирование чисел с низкими лицами заставляют людей действительно не хотеть играть.
TacKLed
Oberleutnant

« Reply #2 on: June 30, 2012, 07:54:53 PM »

I dont have the DLCs (yet) and I want to play in the Spring but I see no option for it. Is the Spring only in the DLC or can I find it somewhere in game? I have 5.80 installed.
andrey12345
Graviteam
Generalfeldmarschall

Jerk developer

« Reply #3 on: June 30, 2012, 08:06:32 PM »

I dont have the DLCs (yet) and I want to play in the Spring but I see no option for it. Is the Spring only in the DLC or can I find it somewhere in game? I have 5.80 installed.
Early spring leave on Sokolovo and Rakitnoe maps.
Switch of course not available, the season is determined by the actions that take place on the map. If it takes place in winter - polygon has winter season, if in spring - has spring, etc.

Пользовательский интерфейс будет неуместен на сегодняшних широкоэкранных экранах, а оригинальные карты неопределенного метра и моделирование чисел с низкими лицами заставляют людей действительно не хотеть играть.
Void
Oberstleutnant

« Reply #4 on: June 30, 2012, 09:52:37 PM »

I tried to take some screenshots with different maps and it seems that it´s the same Smiley

..and the new winter season looks very, very good. Good job! The deep snow and dirt from the caterpillars are superb Wink

But the white outlines from objects have to be fixed Grin

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: