Graviteam
April 29, 2024, 09:13:30 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Videos of the game I posted on You Tube  (Read 3345 times)
Dane49
Generalfeldmarschall

« on: July 01, 2012, 07:51:01 PM »

-Uploaded more videos to You Tube last night.Not much action in them,the AI won't follow my script for the movies  and was content with taking pot shots from the hills and fading into the woods.Also, added a 3 part video of what the town looked like before it was destroyed by the artillery bombardment.This video is in 6 parts and you will probably have to acess them all by clicking on RogersDane at the top or bottom of the movie screen.I've posted about 16 videos so far,still trying to balance the game and take the video shots.I'm still a novice when it comes to making videos.
Schweppes
Oberleutnant

« Reply #1 on: July 01, 2012, 08:25:38 PM »

Thanks! I like watching gameplay videos, good way to pick up a tip or two!
Dane49
Generalfeldmarschall

« Reply #2 on: July 01, 2012, 08:40:53 PM »

I doubt you'll get much from the videos concerning game play,I was mostly trying for the visual camera shots.Basically,I played the role of camera man in these videos instead of hands on overall commander maneuvering troops around.
« Last Edit: July 01, 2012, 08:45:31 PM by dane49 » Logged
Capt Sam
Major

« Reply #3 on: July 01, 2012, 08:51:04 PM »

I doubt you'll get much from the videos concerning game play,I was mostly trying for the visual camera shots.Basically,I played the role of camera man in these videos instead of hands on overall commander maneuvering troops around.

One thing I like to do is to make a quick battle with numerous enemy and allied units, but I only control a single platoon.  Basically, I just control my single platoon and let the AI go after each other.  Battles can be truly massive, but I only have a small sense of control and responsibility.  (It works great for testing the 001 error.)

Dane49
Generalfeldmarschall

« Reply #4 on: July 03, 2012, 05:17:52 PM »

a few more vids today.Notice at the 1 min mark how one of the German MG gunners gets hit and the other squad member picks up the MG and carries on with the assault.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: