Graviteam
April 29, 2024, 10:56:35 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Need more things to buy  (Read 10171 times)
randall.flagg
Major

« on: July 05, 2012, 07:34:07 PM »

OK guys I finally broke down and finished buying the Add-ons, Krasnaya Polyana last week, and Volokonovka today.
Sadly now I have everything. Damn you Russians with your quirking interfaces and addictive gameplay. Wink When can I look forward to giving you more money?
Id really like to have Panthers, or KV2's.

Void
Oberstleutnant

« Reply #1 on: July 05, 2012, 10:15:03 PM »

OK guys I finally broke down and finished buying the Add-ons, Krasnaya Polyana last week, and Volokonovka today.
Sadly now I have everything. Damn you Russians with your quirking interfaces and addictive gameplay. Wink When can I look forward to giving you more money?

+1!

Id really like to have Panthers

+1000 Wink
Lemonade
Oberstleutnant

« Reply #2 on: July 05, 2012, 10:42:49 PM »

I'd rather like to see Pz.I's, T-28's and other early stuff from the war instead of Panthers. It's always Panthers and Tigers, Panthers and Tigers. Wink No no no.
KV-2 on the other hand - yes!
Wörghern
Oberstleutnant

« Reply #3 on: July 05, 2012, 11:20:13 PM »

+1 =)

Panzergranate Neun und Dreizig Geladen! Schuss!
Flashburn
Generalfeldmarschall

« Reply #4 on: July 06, 2012, 02:45:20 AM »

I'd rather like to see Pz.I's, T-28's and other early stuff from the war instead of Panthers. It's always Panthers and Tigers, Panthers and Tigers. Wink No no no.
KV-2 on the other hand - yes!

Agreed!     Tongue  What didnt you know the germans built 234293523058239 tigers in ww2?  panzer 4 was most produced and probably most cost and material effective German tank of ww2.  Hitlers super weapons just took time and material away from equipment that could have been better used elsewhere. 

Sure it may have tanken like 12 m4 shermans to take out 1 tiger on the defense........but there where tens of thousands of them vs a little over 1000 tigers spread out over 2 fronts.  In the end how many of those tigers where actually in service on the front at any one time?  I would guess no more 200 or so... There whee still 10000000000000000 shermans and t34 out there.

Yabba dabba do
Void
Oberstleutnant

« Reply #5 on: July 06, 2012, 06:47:56 AM »

it´s true, but one lonely panther it wouldn´t hurt anybody Wink

It´s very vulnerable from the sides, so it´s possible to fight with it using 76.2 guns
andrey12345
Graviteam
Generalfeldmarschall

Jerk developer

« Reply #6 on: July 06, 2012, 07:48:56 AM »

For its side, will say that most likely will be next is "early tigers".  Grin

Пользовательский интерфейс будет неуместен на сегодняшних широкоэкранных экранах, а оригинальные карты неопределенного метра и моделирование чисел с низкими лицами заставляют людей действительно не хотеть играть.
Xambrium
Oberstleutnant

« Reply #7 on: July 06, 2012, 12:43:14 PM »

For its side, will say that most likely will be next is "early tigers".  Grin

For the Leningrad Addon!  Grin
randall.flagg
Major

« Reply #8 on: July 06, 2012, 01:01:13 PM »

Yeah but theres always been something sexy about that big, ungainly, turret non-traversable on a slope KV-2.
Flashburn
Generalfeldmarschall

« Reply #9 on: July 06, 2012, 01:25:17 PM »

Yeah but theres always been something sexy about that big, ungainly, turret non-traversable on a slope KV-2.

That thing was beaten with the UGLY stick.   Grin

Yabba dabba do
RichJ
Oberleutnant

« Reply #10 on: July 06, 2012, 08:59:41 PM »

Since the critical error 001 has been solved for me, I will be buying the add-ons shortly.
I love the interface and the addictive gameplay. Great game, the best I played.  8)
Dane49
Generalfeldmarschall

« Reply #11 on: July 06, 2012, 10:20:22 PM »

Gamersgate is offering discounts on all the Add ons except Krasnaya Polyana,but for $15.00 it's well worth the expense.I wish all my purchases offered me as much satisfaction as the APOS game system has.
RichJ
Oberleutnant

« Reply #12 on: July 09, 2012, 08:01:00 PM »

Bought all DLC's and add-on Gamersgate has on it's site. This game is truly a masterpiece as far as I am concerned.
The realism, sense of scale, the operational and tactical phases of each campaigns are some of the highlights.  Smiley
Totally immersive, you feel like being on the battlefield and caring for each and every soldiers.

Void
Oberstleutnant

« Reply #13 on: July 09, 2012, 08:37:21 PM »

Bought all DLC's and add-on Gamersgate has on it's site. This game is truly a masterpiece as far as I am concerned.
The realism, sense of scale, the operational and tactical phases of each campaigns are some of the highlights.  Smiley
Totally immersive, you feel like being on the battlefield and caring for each and every soldiers.

well put Wink
Dane49
Generalfeldmarschall

« Reply #14 on: July 09, 2012, 09:32:21 PM »

I also have all the add on DLC's,can't wait for the next ones (except Nomonhan,not interested in that theatre or Finland either).I crave more maps to fight my troops on.My troops need to visit new and exciting areas of the Russian front,so they can destroy it.Any new and large maps or new campaigns between Moskow and Berlin,would suit me fine as long as it contains German and Russian units during 1942-44.I would like to see some more maps that offer a variety of terrain features,large villages or small towns with wood and stone buildings and stone walls(no mud huts),that would be a big plus factor in my opinion.The Balkans(Romania and Bulgaria) and the Baltics( Estonia, Latvia and Lithuania)would be nice also,as far as campaign choices for the future of this game.
Flashburn
Generalfeldmarschall

« Reply #15 on: July 09, 2012, 10:21:03 PM »

I also have all the add on DLC's,can't wait for the next ones (except Nomonhan,not interested in that theatre or Finland either).I crave more maps to fight my troops on.My troops need to visit new and exciting areas of the Russian front,so they can destroy it.Any new and large maps or new campaigns between Moskow and Berlin,would suit me fine as long as it contains German and Russian units during 1942-44.I would like to see some more maps that offer a variety of terrain features,large villages or small towns with wood and stone buildings and stone walls(no mud huts),that would be a big plus factor in my opinion.The Balkans(Romania and Bulgaria) and the Baltics( Estonia, Latvia and Lithuania)would be nice also,as far as campaign choices for the future of this game.

You Nomonhan hater!  I am looking forward to this bringing in some refreshing new elements.   Tongue   But I indentify with soldiers not their Nation States so much.  Well except for my hatered of SS wack jobs. 

Yabba dabba do
Dane49
Generalfeldmarschall

« Reply #16 on: July 09, 2012, 11:44:10 PM »

I don't hate Nomonhan,just can't garner an interest in that battle.What would be nice is if the game had moved in a different direction as far as battles that most wargamers would find easier to identify with.Yet, not take a tangent so far off the radar screen that the game falls further into obscurity.Maybe battles during the Korsun pocket campaign or Operation Mars for the winter campaigns,and the summer campaigns around Kharkov in 1942 or Smolensk and Yelnya areas in 1941.It wouldn't bother me if the game just stuck around the Kharkov area,with maps further to the N,NE and W of Kharkov being added(Maybe the Grossdeutschlands area of operations).I'd also like to see a Merefa district map added to the game eventually, to kind of help link all the other maps already in the game.What would be a dream map would be fighting in the city of Kharkov itself.I could really go for that.
randall.flagg
Major

« Reply #17 on: July 10, 2012, 12:13:07 AM »

Probably have to wait for the PC hardware to catch up before they can model a section of a city. And I think the path-finding would be a nightmare.
Id like to see more of the desperate summer fighting-retreat through the Donets basin, pre-Stalingrad. Although the terrain would be flat and dull, or maybe thats just my perception of what the terrain is like.
I did like someones idea about tow-able AT guns.  BUT I remember what a complete PITA it was to get working in Battlefront's Theatre of War.  If TOW is any indication Id say skip it and implement something else.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: