Graviteam
April 29, 2024, 10:37:41 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: New Video of Operation Fall Blau  (Read 3344 times)
Dane49
Generalfeldmarschall

« on: July 13, 2012, 07:58:09 AM »

This is something I never noticed before.If you look closely at the vehicals in this video,they seem to have taken on a camouflage paint job.When I first started this battle the vehicals looked bright and steel grey,like they just left the factory.But,as the battle progressed it seems that the dust and foliage settled on the vehicals to make them look like they were given a camouflage coating.I find this very interesting and a nice touch that never ceases to amaze me.Good job Graviteam!It's this kind of attention to detail,that makes this my favorite RTS game.
« Last Edit: July 13, 2012, 09:53:43 AM by dane49 » Logged
Lemonade
Oberstleutnant

« Reply #1 on: July 17, 2012, 01:54:57 AM »

Jolly good show Dane. I didn't notice the dirt during my game-play. Will have to take a closer peek at the summer camo vehicles. Smiley
Dane, I think you might want to check out the HuffYUV codec in order to improve your frame rate during recording. Works pretty well, but you need a lot of HDD free space. And I really mean it - a lot. 100-200GB for an 1-hour battle is a minimum. I use it in conjunction with Debut Video Capture Pro, but the codec is free, I believe, and I think it will work with any screen capturing software (freeware CamStudio perhaps?). I'm able to reach 25 fps on Q9300 Quad Core @2.50 GHz. I'll post a video soon. Gotta put the files together.
Cheers, Toodle-oo' and pip-pip. Cheesy
« Last Edit: July 17, 2012, 01:58:35 AM by Lemonade » Logged
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: