Graviteam
April 29, 2024, 08:52:44 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Mods??  (Read 3654 times)
sam1133
Oberleutnant

« on: August 08, 2012, 12:46:25 PM »

i just know some very clever people must have made mods for this game, but i dont know where to look, any help please, into the right direction.
many thanks. Grin
Dane49
Generalfeldmarschall

« Reply #1 on: August 09, 2012, 01:00:13 AM »

Winter uniform Mod at this site,I don't know if the link still functions but that is where I downloaded it from.http://narod.ru/disk/53936615001.411bcff8db3543ccdbb0203bb3a7db80/Achtung_Panzer_Ostfront_Kharkov.exe.html  Be aware though that when you use this mod that the winter uniforms will show on Summer maps and you will have to disable it when playing the Summer DLC.Another thing is I found that I am unable to save a game when this mod is enabled,so if I don't plan on playing the game through in one sitting and want to save for later,I disable the uniform mod.So,basically I just use this Mod for Quick Battles.Hopefully,the game in future updates will include these uniforms without all the unintended baggage that comes along with utilizing it.Still,I find them very appealing and very well done,just needs more work to iron out the bug problems I mentioned above.As mentioned in other posts this is a very difficult game to mod due to the binary nature of the modding process for the game.Computer novices like myself find the process of attempting to alter,change or add new content very daunting.Hell,it took most of my brain capacity and quite possibly killed a few of my brain cells just to get the game up and running properly.Attempting to mod this game would put me in a coma Grin.
« Last Edit: August 09, 2012, 02:49:19 AM by dane49 » Logged
randall.flagg
Major

« Reply #2 on: August 09, 2012, 01:17:27 AM »

The Vaposm sound mod is very nice.
http://www.mediafire.com/?90elsouu51471si

Just unzip it and install it through the updater the same way you installed the patches.
Dane49
Generalfeldmarschall

« Reply #3 on: August 09, 2012, 01:41:24 AM »

Thanks Randall,I was looking for that mod earlier but all the links I found were dead.This link works fine just installed it.Thanks again.
Dane49
Generalfeldmarschall

« Reply #4 on: August 09, 2012, 06:05:42 PM »

There may be some good news soon as far as mods go.I've been lurking the Russian site for this game,and if Bing hasn't totally screwed up the translation,it seems that someone in the Russian community has modded the Winter maps Taranovka and Rakitnoe to Summer for Quick Battle use, and He will post links soon.Hopefully those of us in the English speaking community will have access to them also. Cheesy Cheesy
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: