Graviteam
April 27, 2024, 08:38:52 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: Newby here, What's Steel fury?  (Read 18131 times)
frinik
Generalfeldmarschall

« Reply #20 on: September 11, 2012, 10:25:56 AM »

The mission editor is inside the game in root folder. In order to generate it you need to unpack some files or create your own .exe or .bat files.If you want to do it by yourself just read the following thread:

http://graviteam.com/forum/index.php?topic=1137.0

Worse comes to worse I have created generic .bat files for each of the components of the Mission Editor( to create missions, generate maps, edit maps) which I can email to you fi you don't feel like going through the process as described in the thread above by yourself.
Stratos
Oberleutnant

« Reply #21 on: September 11, 2012, 12:28:05 PM »

Will apreciatte If you can send to here  ... Thanks.

But I need to find this first: SPM1.5_ultimate_update_v1.1(ENG).rar
« Last Edit: September 11, 2012, 02:19:07 PM by Stratos » Logged
Kyth
Generalfeldmarschall

« Reply #22 on: September 11, 2012, 12:51:47 PM »

But I need to find this first: SPM1.5_ultimate_update_v1.1(ENG).rar

The URL was a little screwed up,

Try this:
http://www.gamefront.com/files/21331726/SPM1.5_ultimate_update_v1.1(ENG).rar
« Last Edit: September 11, 2012, 02:35:17 PM by Kyth » Logged

"What am I, chopped liver..?"

"Yes."
frinik
Generalfeldmarschall

« Reply #23 on: September 11, 2012, 01:52:48 PM »

Stratos; I would suggest you don't post your private email on public fora as you risk being spammed...It's best to send me or anybody else a PM with your private info. Wink

Ok will email the files to you.
« Last Edit: September 11, 2012, 02:50:25 PM by frinik » Logged
Stratos
Oberleutnant

« Reply #24 on: September 11, 2012, 02:21:07 PM »

MAil erased, patch downloading. Thanks guys.

And waiting for those files. BTW the game is just awesome.
kapulA
Oberst

« Reply #25 on: September 11, 2012, 02:33:43 PM »

Always nice to see another faithful join the ranks Smiley
Stratos
Oberleutnant

« Reply #26 on: September 12, 2012, 01:47:18 PM »

My game CTD If I try to load a mission with any mod pack loaded. Only works If I load only the unofficial patch.

As in this pic.

What I'm doing wrong?
Kyth
Generalfeldmarschall

« Reply #27 on: September 12, 2012, 02:06:31 PM »

My game CTD If I try to load a mission with any mod pack loaded. Only works If I load only the unofficial patch.

As in this pic.

What I'm doing wrong?

The essential mods to install. They're the baseline for everything else. (I'm talking about the activated mods, on the right side):

"Yes."
Txema
Generalmajor

« Reply #28 on: September 12, 2012, 02:48:46 PM »

Kyth,

Let me ask a question:

Why do you recommend that install order instead of the one proposed by Mistwalker:

1. Unofficial patch_SF_v0.1_(ENG)
2. SPM 1.5 beta
3. SPM 1.5 ultimate update
4. SPM 1.5 ultimate update patch

I mean, why don't you install the "Unofficial patch_SF_v0.1_(ENG)" as the first mod?

Txema
Kyth
Generalfeldmarschall

« Reply #29 on: September 12, 2012, 02:52:54 PM »

Kyth,

Let me ask a question:

Why do you recommend that install order instead of the one proposed by Mistwalker:

2. SPM 1.5 beta

I mean, why don't you install the "Unofficial patch_SF_v0.1_(ENG)" as the first mod?

Txema

It does not make a difference to the gameplay, but I find the English translations with the unofficial patch less 'clunky' in general. So I'd prefer not have them overwritten. That's my reason for installing it after the other three,

"Yes."
Stratos
Oberleutnant

« Reply #30 on: September 12, 2012, 05:39:33 PM »

Thanks guys! Got everything working!! Just tried the Tiger on a mission and is a wonderful machine! Also the game is great.

Now I only need to get that mission editor Wink
frinik
Generalfeldmarschall

« Reply #31 on: September 12, 2012, 06:10:42 PM »

Already emailed it to you over 2 hours ago...
Stratos
Oberleutnant

« Reply #32 on: September 12, 2012, 06:49:35 PM »

Already emailed it to you over 2 hours ago...

Got only text files, not a single exe. And this readme

The original attachment editor_mission.zip->editor_mission.bat was removed from this message in
order to eliminate the possibility of Virus transmission.  This is in accordance with DFAIT policy.

If the file that was removed is essential to the Department's business, you can arrange delivery by forwarding this message to EXTOTT (AITE OPS).  In the text of this forwarded message you must certify that the file is essential to the Department's business.  The file will be checked for viruses and delivered.
frinik
Generalfeldmarschall

« Reply #33 on: September 13, 2012, 02:15:53 AM »

Oh Blast!The  batch files were stripped when I emailed them to you. OK you have the text file correct????Do you know how to turn text files into batch or .exe ones?Huh? It's nto difficult you can Google it that how I did it. Otherwise I you can't manage I 'll have to email the batch files form another source. Try doing it yourself first it's good learning.You have all 4 text files that you need.
Txema
Generalmajor

« Reply #34 on: September 14, 2012, 04:35:00 PM »

Kyth,

Let me ask a question:

2. SPM 1.5 beta

Txema

It does not make a difference to the gameplay, but I find the English translations with the unofficial patch less 'clunky' in general. So I'd prefer not have them overwritten. That's my reason for installing it after the other three,

OK, Kyth, I see what you are referring to. I will review that translations to take advantage of the translations included in the "Unofficial patch_SF_v0.1_(ENG)". I hope that the reviewed translations will be included in the next "SPM 1.5 ultimate update patch" and then you will be able to follow the standard installation order without problems !! :-)

Txema
Kyth
Generalfeldmarschall

« Reply #35 on: September 15, 2012, 12:09:38 AM »

OK, Kyth, I see what you are referring to. I will review that translations to take advantage of the translations included in the "Unofficial patch_SF_v0.1_(ENG)". I hope that the reviewed translations will be included in the next "SPM 1.5 ultimate update patch" and then you will be able to follow the standard installation order without problems !! :-)

Txema

Thanks, I'd appreciate that.  Smiley

"Yes."
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: