Graviteam
April 30, 2024, 03:56:20 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Tactical questions  (Read 4942 times)
xandu
Hauptmann

« on: October 09, 2012, 11:00:54 AM »

By setting a fire arc the unit will turn to the direction of the arc or should I direct it manually?
If I defend a location without trenches or buildings, it is better to set the unit in formation or give the order to defend, since such an order will disperse it?
How do infantry to run against a defender, because when I order an attack modifier with the fast-moving advance my soldiers walking to the enemy?
The modifiers steathly moves and moves fast only take effect when the unit comes into contact with the enemy?
By sending a squad of infantry attacking an armored either an ambush or a suicidal assault, I must use the target Priorities?
What provides more coverage for a squad of infantry trenches, fox holes or buildings, and which option is best for hiding a squad??
If I do not make a direction to a squad of infantry or tank, such units will defend himself at all angles of vision or fight against what appears only in the direction in which they are posted?
The fire arc of an infantry defending a building is determined by the arrangement and direction of windows and doors?
« Last Edit: October 09, 2012, 11:58:34 AM by xandu » Logged
xandu
Hauptmann

« Reply #1 on: October 11, 2012, 11:06:05 AM »

Please, someone enlighten me on these points Huh?
xandu
Hauptmann

« Reply #2 on: October 11, 2012, 10:06:04 PM »

Thanks for the clarification, however there are still some doubts.

So even with the cost of cohesion and dispersion of units, it is more effective to protect an area giving defend orders?
And what causes the rejection of infantry attacking a tank? I must take into consideration factors such as experience, stamina, moral, and command level weaponry and ammunition?
Rush
Hauptmann

« Reply #3 on: October 18, 2012, 12:43:31 PM »

Did somebody mention "Panther" ? Grin Grin Grin

Tanker
Generalfeldmarschall

BRING BACK MARKERS

« Reply #4 on: October 18, 2012, 05:25:39 PM »

And what causes the rejection of infantry attacking a tank? I must take into consideration factors such as experience, stamina, moral, and command level weaponry and ammunition?

That and the fact that the devs don't give much credence to the effectivness of infantry assault of tanks with the weapons (grenade bundles, explosives, gasoline bombs and mines) that were at hand during this time period.  They feel that the results in real life were too insignificant to model.

Bring back 3D markers!
xandu
Hauptmann

« Reply #5 on: October 18, 2012, 07:56:01 PM »

I had the impression that the German pioneers has ability to face tanks, proceed?
« Last Edit: October 19, 2012, 01:15:51 AM by xandu » Logged
xandu
Hauptmann

« Reply #6 on: October 19, 2012, 01:25:56 AM »

A pioneer squad managed to destroy two Matildas with explosives, more precisely [HE] Geb. ladung 3 kg. However heroically were slaughtered.
I do not know if it would work against the most powerful armored
Tanker
Generalfeldmarschall

BRING BACK MARKERS

« Reply #7 on: October 19, 2012, 01:51:22 AM »

http://graviteam.com/forum/index.php?topic=10798.0

See discussion there.

Bring back 3D markers!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: